Sympathy please

Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sympathy please

Originally Posted by iPom
He couldn't even drive tho'

You must remember that amusing episode where he practised for his test in an automatic car only to discover his test was in a 'stick shift'......How we laughed - not
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
This has made me chuckle (lovely word). Whilst we're vaguely on the subject of cars, I had the strangest dream last night. I was driving quite happily along the road and noticed the car in front went over a normal speed bump and appeared to go a bit head first, rear wheels off the ground, thought "that's weird, I'd better slow down", slowed to about 10mph and went over the normal bump only to find that my front end caught the road and tipped me over arse over tit and we were sat in the car upside down - how frikking weird is that
I had a weird dream last night as well. I was on holiday somewhere abroad and was in a multi floor clothes shop on the second floor when Stephen Fry came up to me with a shirt/tie/suit combo that was priced at £3.99. He asked my advice, so I told him that although I knew he usually liked to dress up on new years eve. If he, however, bought the cheap combo, he wouldn't mind when it got covered in vomit and he ended up in the gutter. He thought that was a great idea and went off to buy it.........I woke up then
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I think we need some sort of help
Old Jul 15th 2007, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

I think you're right
Old Jul 15th 2007, 2:48 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Olias

You must remember that amusing episode where he practised for his test in an automatic car only to discover his test was in a 'stick shift'......How we laughed - not

No... I remember nothing, but I do have the theme music on my ipod...
Old Jul 15th 2007, 2:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

No... I remember nothing, but I do have the theme music on my ipod...
For once, I am totally lost for words
Old Jul 15th 2007, 3:17 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
For once, I am totally lost for words

And yet, you wrote that...

Old Jul 15th 2007, 3:20 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should turn up for the interview in that storm trooper costume

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465893
Old Jul 15th 2007, 3:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

And yet, you wrote that...

Well, there's lost for words, and there's lost for words
Old Jul 15th 2007, 4:34 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themerlin
I think you should turn up for the interview in that storm trooper costume

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465893
I like it!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:32 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Read you text N ...more to these interviews, and their current response than meets the eye ...having dinner with a 'high-up' person from the company last night...
Old Jul 15th 2007, 8:25 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Read you text N ...more to these interviews, and their current response than meets the eye ...having dinner with a 'high-up' person from the company last night...
OOoh! now we're all intrigued
Old Jul 15th 2007, 8:26 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
OOoh! now we're all intrigued
Believe me .....if we told you, we'd have to kill you!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 8:27 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Believe me .....if we told you, we'd have to kill you!
It might be worth it
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:21 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Kapri
It might be worth it
And it might not. Do you really want to take the chance

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.