Wikiposts

Sympathy please

Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:42 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sympathy please

Originally Posted by C&R
Oh and Bustie, hope you find the right job soon. Good luck.
Bustie....I like it!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:44 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by busterboy
You lightweight! I thought I could sense a slight inebbriation (oh who cares if it is spelled incorrectly)! last night. Been a while since my last hangover.

I appreciate your support on the stick your job matter.
If I had some spirit to lob into this coffee then I may be persuaded otherwise but I cannae take anything fizzy at this juncture.

The job sounds a nightmare, I did a few Public Service 'Selection Criteria' things and that did me in ... I'm more of a 'look at me, you KNOW you want to employ me' sort of interviewee ... I'm crap at demonstrating anything technical 'on the spot' though.

Good luck with the job hunt.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:44 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Bustie....I like it!
I envisage you to be a man with a large plummage, am I right?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:46 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C&R
I envisage you to be a man with a large plummage, am I right?
No, but I am a woman with an E cup!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:46 pm

I have three degrees too...can't parallel park...can't read a map...and can't get a fricking job after seven interviews...waste of time, mate!
Ahhh, that job wasn't you anyway.

And if you want my advice based on the rest, don't try to take the car to the next interview!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:48 pm

Originally Posted by C&R
I failed my test through not being able to do a reverse paraell park. But it was not because it is because I am a lass, but simply because it was a one way street as wide as my arse.

Carry on.
Bummer, I did my test in Gillingham, Kent which has the reputation as a tough one.

Anyway, technically speaking, isn't it illegal to parallel park on a one-way-street? (half-joking...)
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:49 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Bummer, I did my test in Gillingham, Kent which has the reputation as a tough one.

Anyway, technically speaking, isn't it illegal to parallel park on a one-way-street? (half-joking...)
Is it...I passed on the 4th time and only because the female inspector guided me in.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:51 pm
C&R

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego

Not according to the driving instructor I had who looked like that fella from Fame.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:51 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by C&R
Not according to the driving instructor I had who looked like that fella from Fame.

Bruno or Earl?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:00 pm
C&R

Bruno or Earl?
The bloke who had a beard, he was old.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 4:13 pm

Is it...I passed on the 4th time and only because the female inspector guided me in.
I had a dream like that once ... unfortunately in real life I suspect my (male) instructor was a pervert. No evidence though ...
Old Jul 14th 2007, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by C&R
If he had been from Fame then every time you parked the car musicians would appear from nowhere and everyone would start dancing.

What an odd programme that was ... bring back CHiPs I say though.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 4:27 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by C&R
The bloke who had a beard, he was old.
Mr. Shorofsky (Albert Hague)

Last edited by iPom; Jul 14th 2007 at 4:29 pm.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

BayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud of

Well, busterboy, I recon they should give you the job just so you can tell em you don't want it
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:37 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

This has made me chuckle (lovely word). Whilst we're vaguely on the subject of cars, I had the strangest dream last night. I was driving quite happily along the road and noticed the car in front went over a normal speed bump and appeared to go a bit head first, rear wheels off the ground, thought "that's weird, I'd better slow down", slowed to about 10mph and went over the normal bump only to find that my front end caught the road and tipped me over arse over tit and we were sat in the car upside down - how frikking weird is that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.