Sympathy please

Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:41 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sympathy please

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Sorry...only our own opinions..

I'm sure it's a very good company to work for.......

Have you decided anything if they come back with a contract?
I am having 'stuff yer job' fantasties!

Truthfully it is an excellent role but as others have said it makes me increasingly cautious as they a)are plainly incompetent b)like the employees to be performing seals.

...Throw me another fish Sir...bark, bark

PS I love it when you two are so masterful...grrr
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:47 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
I am having 'stuff yer job' fantasties!

Truthfully it is an excellent role but as others have said it makes me increasingly cautious as they a)are plainly incompetent b)like the employees to be performing seals.

...Throw me another fish Sir...bark, bark

PS I love it when you two are so masterful...grrr

You could always splash them with water once in a while...
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:49 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

As some of my friends know I have been in the process of selection for a particularly meaty role for a few weeks now....so far I've suffered...
  1. a telephone interview
  2. a face to face interview with the General Manager
  3. a face to face interview with a would be peer colleague
  4. a face to face interview with the current incumbent
  5. a psychometric personality test (nope they didn't find one)!
  6. a face to face interview with the National Manager
  7. a face to face interview with a client HR Director

Now they have got back saying that they have a concern or two on my ability to deal with difficult colleagues (don't even go there as someone has plucked that one right out of their backside)! and it hinges on my reference checks.

I won't go into the role or who it is with as I believe it not fate-ing things but I tell you....I have had enough. I am not sure that I would even want to work with these people now.

ENOUGH!:curse:
Tell 'em to stuff their job up their arse, no job is worth that much hassle.

And while you're at it tell 'em their interview process sucks monkey balls and will result in them only employing people who have no self-respect are desperate enough to see the whole sorry thing through because no-one else will employ them.

And when they say 'Look Buster, that illustrates what we have been saying' just fire back with 'You ****y little ****y ****, you stick your contract where the sun don't shine'.

And THEN they will give you the job
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:51 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Tell 'em to stuff their job up their arse, no job is worth that much hassle.

And while you're at it tell 'em their interview process sucks monkey balls and will result in them only employing people who have no self-respect are desperate enough to see the whole sorry thing through because no-one else will employ them.

And when they say 'Look Buster, that illustrates what we have been saying' just fire back with 'You ****y little ****y ****, you stick your contract where the sun don't shine'.

And THEN they will give you the job
Now THATS masterful ...grrr
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:58 pm

Now THATS masterful ...grrr
Stage 2 involves a horse head and making them an offer they can't understand.

'kin companies ... some of the recruitment bollocks people have to go through and THEN look at the half-wits that get employed anyway. Know-nothing turds straight from Uni who have no grasp on the real world and are only interested in imposing their pretentious views (cultivated by years in the company of their tedious friends at the Uni bar) on the poor unfortunates that just wish them a few hard knocks in life so they can see what suffering is about ... the whiny little shits.

Time for a new thread, "A Degree, pointless or what?"

My hangover is better, thanks.

And no, I haven't got a degree
Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:00 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

As some of my friends know I have been in the process of selection for a particularly meaty role for a few weeks now....so far I've suffered...
  1. a telephone interview
  2. a face to face interview with the General Manager
  3. a face to face interview with a would be peer colleague
  4. a face to face interview with the current incumbent
  5. a psychometric personality test (nope they didn't find one)!
  6. a face to face interview with the National Manager
  7. a face to face interview with a client HR Director

Now they have got back saying that they have a concern or two on my ability to deal with difficult colleagues (don't even go there as someone has plucked that one right out of their backside)! and it hinges on my reference checks.

I won't go into the role or who it is with as I believe it not fate-ing things but I tell you....I have had enough. I am not sure that I would even want to work with these people now.

ENOUGH!:curse:
Is it the company that does the Readers Digest Prize Draw by any chance?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

'kin companies ... some of the recruitment bollocks people have to go through and THEN look at the half-wits that get employed anyway. Know-nothing turds straight from Uni who have no grasp on the real world and are only interested in imposing their pretentious views (cultivated by years in the company of their tedious friends at the Uni bar) on the poor unfortunates that just wish them a few hard knocks in life so they can see what suffering is about ... the whiny little shits.

K for that

Glad your hangover is better, I'm just starting on todays
Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:05 pm
Australian Citizen

I have two degress ...one pointless (Politics), one not (Nursing)

Some nurses I've come across are nothing short of frightening ... not someone you'd want to try to save your life

You do have twisted knickers about this

Didn't know you had one ...should I ask daily?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by Wendy
K for that

Glad your hangover is better, I'm just starting on todays
I couldn't even begin to contemplate about drinking anything alcoholic ... today

Enjoy the bit before the pain, I'm sticking with the Caramel Coffee before I have some Rock Wiz then bed ... mmmmm, Caramel Coffee.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:37 pm

I have two degress ...one pointless (Politics), one not (Nursing)

Some nurses I've come across are nothing short of frightening ... not someone you'd want to try to save your life

You do have twisted knickers about this

Didn't know you had one ...should I ask daily?
Not wearing any underwear today, the state my stomach is in I'd have to chuck everything out anyway ... yeh, too much detail ...

My wife has three degrees ... we've done all the obvious jokes ... she still can't parallel park for sticky toffee though, which makes all the certificates in the world meaningless when stuck in a tight spot and she has to hand the car over to me
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:39 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't even begin to contemplate about drinking anything alcoholic ... today

Enjoy the bit before the pain, I'm sticking with the Caramel Coffee before I have some Rock Wiz then bed ... mmmmm, Caramel Coffee.

You lightweight! I thought I could sense a slight inebbriation (oh who cares if it is spelled incorrectly)! last night. Been a while since my last hangover.

I appreciate your support on the stick your job matter.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:40 pm
A rather curious boy

Not wearing any underwear today, the state my stomach is in I'd have to chuck everything out anyway ... yeh, too much detail ...

My wife has three degrees ... we've done all the obvious jokes ... she still can't parallel park for sticky toffee though, which makes all the certificates in the world meaningless when stuck in a tight spot and she has to hand the car over to me

I have three degrees too...can't parallel park...can't read a map...and can't get a fricking job after seven interviews...waste of time, mate!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:41 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

I failed my test through not being able to do a reverse paraell park. But it was not because it is because I am a lass, but simply because it was a one way street as wide as my arse.

Carry on.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:41 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

You lightweight! I thought I could sense a slight inebbriation (oh who cares if it is spelled incorrectly)! last night. Been a while since my last hangover.

I appreciate your support on the stick your job matter.
Oh and Bustie, hope you find the right job soon. Good luck.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:42 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by C&R
I failed my test through not being able to do a reverse paraell park. But it was not because it is because I am a lass, but simply because it was a one way street as wide as my arse.

Carry on.
This has left me with many questions on the size of your derriere!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.