View Poll Results: How will you spend February 14th?
It'll be the most romantic night ever, with the person of my dreams
20.00%
Down the pub wiv all the lads/lasses, get the beers in
5.00%
Might take the wife/husband/significant other for a pizza and a pint
5.00%
Who/What? Isn't there cricket on that night?
70.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

St Valentine's Day

Old Feb 11th 2015, 1:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St Valentine's Day

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I will be covering myself in maple syrup and throwing myself to Canadian lesbians
Only Canadian lesbians? Are there a lot of them in Perth? I'd have thought Aussie ones would be easier to find
Old Feb 11th 2015, 1:12 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Only Canadian lesbians? Are there a lot of them in Perth? I'd have thought Aussie ones would be easier to find
Aussie lesbians are ugly,they smell
Old Feb 11th 2015, 1:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Aussie lesbians are ugly,they smell
Hope the Canadian ones enjoy you and the maple syrup then - what an image
Old Feb 11th 2015, 1:26 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I was incorrect when I said I would be home by myself. I have a date! He's taking me to lunch in the city then we're going to the arts festival.
Old Feb 11th 2015, 1:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Mother in Law's birthday and youngest daughter's birthday. MiL's easily sorted, youngest daughter not so much. We generally end up getting takeaway because the places she wants to go have either got fully booked weeks before and I forget to do it or they are full of hearts and flowers and/or have some naff 'romantic' meal that is double the normal price and probably tastes like shit.
It's her 21st next year, better sort something out now

If he loves me, he'll tell me regardless of the date and the same goes for me. Stupid Hallmark Day.
Old Feb 12th 2015, 10:34 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Spending Saturday watching people with a lot of money running high-powered cars down a drag-strip all day.
Old Feb 16th 2015, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

My 11 year old daughter has two Year 9 girls that follow her around and openly refer to themselves as her "stalkers". They sent a rose to her classroom for her on Valentines Day
Attached Thumbnails St Valentine's Day-photo-17-02-2015-9.15-am_2.jpg  
Old Feb 16th 2015, 11:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
My 11 year old daughter has two Year 9 girls that follow her around and openly refer to themselves as her "stalkers". They sent a rose to her classroom for her on Valentines Day
Weird but harmless. I guess.
Old Feb 16th 2015, 11:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Weird but harmless. I guess.
Yeah, as one of my friends on FB said, "be alert but not alarmed".
Old Feb 16th 2015, 11:30 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Shouldn't get too tender as I still see this as a likely leg over situation. Why wouldn't you pick the low hanging fruit after all?
I think you went to a lot of expense for nothing. If all it took to get a leg over was a car ride and a film, it was probably going to happen anyway
Old Feb 16th 2015, 11:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I think you went to a lot of expense for nothing. If all it took to get a leg over was a car ride and a film, it was probably going to happen anyway
But did he, he may have discovered she was more of a limo and champagne kind of girl.
Old Feb 16th 2015, 11:40 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

But did he, he may have discovered she was more of a limo and champagne kind of girl.
"Oh come on"
"No"
"Oh go on"
"No"
"Please please please?"
"No!"
"I've hired a car and am taking you to a movie"
"Yes yes yes!"
Old Feb 16th 2015, 11:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
"Oh come on"
"No"
"Oh go on"
"No"
"Please please please?"
"No!"
"I've hired a car and am taking you to a movie"
"Yes yes yes!"
Sounds like it's definitely a winner. I must admit from one Perth girl to another, the drives were a right of passage for every Perth teenager. Good old Swan Line was the drive-in of choice for our crowd.
Old Feb 17th 2015, 12:14 am
Concierge

Sounds like it's definitely a winner. I must admit from one Perth girl to another, the drives were a right of passage for every Perth teenager. Good old Swan Line was the drive-in of choice for our crowd.
They were, Kim! Mine was the sit-in at the Waverley drives. The boys used to call it the Pool, because of all the breast-stroking that went on
Old Feb 17th 2015, 12:44 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: St Valentine's Day

Exactly, pestering and spreadsheets are the best aphrodisiacs.

All went rather well actually...but I really, really want a convertible now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.