View Poll Results: How will you spend February 14th?
It'll be the most romantic night ever, with the person of my dreams
20.00%
Down the pub wiv all the lads/lasses, get the beers in
5.00%
Might take the wife/husband/significant other for a pizza and a pint
5.00%
Who/What? Isn't there cricket on that night?
70.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

St Valentine's Day

Old Feb 9th 2015, 7:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default St Valentine's Day

Ah, the allegedly romantic St Valentine's Day...........largely an invention of Geoffrey Chaucer, who was a man that preferred to write about the wonders of love, rather than practice them, as seen by the fact his wife preferred to live several hundred miles away from him!

What does it mean to you?
Old Feb 9th 2015, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

SoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St Valentine's Day

Originally Posted by Pollyana
My ex-wife's birthday. Gives me wishful thoughts of the massacre...
Old Feb 9th 2015, 7:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoCalDon
My ex-wife's birthday. Gives me wishful thoughts of the massacre...
Old Feb 9th 2015, 8:12 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

He's away for it not home until my birthday so he can call whatever he does a belated valentine! Think ill just go out to the pub with be mates an get pissed like any other weekend!
Old Feb 9th 2015, 9:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

When is it?

Is it the day they toss pancakes?
Old Feb 9th 2015, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Sister's birthday and daughter's best friend in the UK's birthday. OH and I exchange cards, but don't make a fuss otherwise.
Old Feb 9th 2015, 10:38 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I picked option 1. I'm spending the evening with the one I love most - myself
Old Feb 9th 2015, 11:13 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: St Valentine's Day

We will be doing many such very romanticalistic things because I have organised a convertible and drive in filum. We're not married though obviously, swings and roundabouts .
Old Feb 9th 2015, 12:26 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Ah, the allegedly romantic St Valentine's Day...........largely an invention of Geoffrey Chaucer, who was a man that preferred to write about the wonders of love, rather than practice them, as seen by the fact his wife preferred to live several hundred miles away from him!

Exactly jack shite Makes Hallmark and florists a ton of dosh, a bit like Mothers and Fathers Day.

If you're lucky enough to have a person to love, who loves you back, then every day is Valentine's Day. If you don't have that, then having a stupid Day isn't going to change anything!

ps I've just realized that Valentine's Day is VD. I think there's something in that for all of us
Old Feb 9th 2015, 12:29 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I picked option 1. I'm spending the evening with the one I love most - myself
Old Feb 9th 2015, 12:31 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Charismatic
We will be doing many such very romanticalistic things because I have organised a convertible and drive in filum. We're not married though obviously, swings and roundabouts .
I'm a cynical old bag, but that is rather sweet
Old Feb 9th 2015, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

My DH will be on the other side of the world so I might curl up with the box set of NCIS, a glass of red and wait for the DH return (3weeks!)
Old Feb 9th 2015, 7:52 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: St Valentine's Day

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I'm a cynical old bag, but that is rather sweet
Shouldn't get too tender as I still see this as a likely leg over situation. Why wouldn't you pick the low hanging fruit after all?
Old Feb 11th 2015, 12:36 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

My Mrs will be down south on a SCUBA diving trip and I'm on duty with the fire brigade!
Old Feb 11th 2015, 12:41 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I will be covering myself in maple syrup and throwing myself to Canadian lesbians

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.