Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Spouse Visa Circle - join here!

Spouse Visa Circle - join here!

Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice
Default Re: Spouse Visa Circle - join here!

Originally Posted by penky
might be in trouble then, coz OH maybe going back before me
Same here Penky - he's only got 44 days left on his UK visa, and my Aussie one is not here yet
I wouldn't have thought of it being a problem till you mentioned it...let's hope charb and medway mark are right!
Hope you don't end up going seperately Penky, we're hoping against hope that we won't have to go seperately either - I'll be the one empathising with charb, left on my own with the toddler from hell!!
Good luck...
Old Oct 8th 2007, 5:26 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charb
My OH came out on his own in April & validated then. I know he was certainly on his own, as I was left at home with the child from hell ! lol !
Originally Posted by medwaymark
Think that is if you go on one of the other visas where the whole family are on one visa.
ok, good was getting really worried there for a wee while
Old Oct 8th 2007, 5:29 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the pursers
Same here Penky - he's only got 44 days left on his UK visa, and my Aussie one is not here yet
I wouldn't have thought of it being a problem till you mentioned it...let's hope charb and medway mark are right!
Hope you don't end up going seperately Penky, we're hoping against hope that we won't have to go seperately either - I'll be the one empathising with charb, left on my own with the toddler from hell!!
Good luck...
Oh babe, I hope your meds get sorted and your visa comes soon for you and hopefully before your OH 's visa runs out!!
hey , couldnt he take the toddler?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Oh babe, I hope your meds get sorted and your visa comes soon for you and hopefully before your OH 's visa runs out!!
hey , couldnt he take the toddler?
Well, thankfully he won't need to....I have just had my visa granted this afternoon!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone on this and many other threads for their support....wishing you all a speedy decision!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:40 pm
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

Well, thankfully he won't need to....I have just had my visa granted this afternoon!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone on this and many other threads for their support....wishing you all a speedy decision!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

It's a fab feeling isn't it?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:39 pm
Up Around the Bend

hey thats great news, am happy for you, Got your flights booked then?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

hey thats great news, am happy for you, Got your flights booked then?
Shipping booked, probably do the flights tomorrow!!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

charb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant future

GREAT NEWS, Congrats!

Where you headed again, can't remember!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations
Old Oct 12th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

RachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really nice

Hooray!!!!!!!!! Brill news!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by charb
GREAT NEWS, Congrats!

Where you headed again, can't remember!
Going via my sister in Nashville, USA (12 years since we last saw each other), then on to Perth for 3 weeks over Christmas at his brother's, then back to Melbourne for one mother of a party about December 28th (it's been 4 years since we saw the Melbourne crew!).
It's hard to keep up with my family, bless 'em! At least my sister in Poland is coming to me to say bye, I don't have to stop there as well!!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 5:03 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Fab news! Guess you'll be celebrating all weekend & now you can start looking forward to things properly. Booked the flights yet?
Old Oct 13th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JoolsB
Fab news! Guess you'll be celebrating all weekend & now you can start looking forward to things properly. Booked the flights yet?
No, but booked the shippers the same day, am still working on the flights! Hope to book them on Sunday
Been revelling in the fab feeling of filling up many bags for the charity shop, and selling more stuff off to people at work before I leave next week
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:23 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well the paperwork is sorted,meds and police checks organised, we are sipping a fine chianti,eating the finest italian cheese,all we need now is the visa.Some karma might be good,Bernie and Sara
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:24 pm
Up Around the Bend

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Well the paperwork is sorted,meds and police checks organised, we are sipping a fine chianti,eating the finest italian cheese,all we need now is the visa.Some karma might be good,Bernie and Sara
Good luck, hope you get it back quick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.