Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the six weeks,drop a stone and half plan?

Wikiposts

the six weeks,drop a stone and half plan?

Old Feb 10th 2007, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the six weeks,drop a stone and half plan?

Originally Posted by CasG
My problem is that I want to gain weight...I eat well, but am stuck at the weight I am.

I know exercise makes heavy muscle...but I don't want to be all muscle.

Think it is my metabolism which needs slowing down....if there is a way to do that.
Have a high hatred of snow cold freezing temperatures and a huge dislike and resentment for having to even set foot outside the door during the this weather period Have a husband who toshow his sympathetic side feels he msut buy you choclate, convince yourself you look awful everytime you see yourself in the mirror and therefore make you want to eat more to fill the void and i'm sure you'll put on plenty of weight - Well that worked for me anyway.

If not i'd gladly have any fat and cellulite removed and plonked on your arse and hips instead???

Jen
Old Feb 10th 2007, 11:21 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JenJen
Have a high hatred of snow cold freezing temperatures and a huge dislike and resentment for having to even set foot outside the door during the this weather period Have a husband who toshow his sympathetic side feels he msut buy you choclate, convince yourself you look awful everytime you see yourself in the mirror and therefore make you want to eat more to fill the void and i'm sure you'll put on plenty of weight - Well that worked for me anyway.

If not i'd gladly have any fat and cellulite removed and plonked on your arse and hips instead???

Jen
Oh and one more think the only excersie you can do is getting up to get a bar of chocolate out of the fridge and genral small movements round the house. Now lets see if teh experiment works Cas lol

Jen
Old Feb 11th 2007, 2:30 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
i have got good cause,

i have thighs like tree trunks.
i am quite a broad chap

and
i have just come back from sampling perths finest food.

crownies,chillie muscles,sisserelos,jeezus everywhere you go in oz someone offers you a beer,even at the pictures...

ast
You looked fine to me Ast
You look like a rugby player build to me....dash the diet! enjoy your life...just cut down on fats, eat more fruit and veg and have a bit of exercise....
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:32 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CasG
My problem is that I want to gain weight...I eat well, but am stuck at the weight I am.

I know exercise makes heavy muscle...but I don't want to be all muscle.

Think it is my metabolism which needs slowing down....if there is a way to do that.

You don't have to be all muscle, Cas. Lifting weights can go either way depending on your repetitions and the timing in between sets.
Speak to a trainer - you can get that lean toned look without being bulky, quite easily.

If your thyroid isn't overactive, then you're the right weight....