Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Sienna Miller.... Why?

Sienna Miller.... Why?

Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default Sienna Miller.... Why?

I have to admit I buy all the trashy magazines and read pointless drivel about celebs but this women really gets my goat!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-together.html

She is a below average actress who seems to enjoy the removal of married men from their wives and young families...

I know it takes two to tango and all that, but cant she find one of her own for a change!!! Women have a tough enough job without 'carpets' like this deciding to titivate their betrothed!!!
</IMG>

Elizabeth Hurley used to be my least favourite 'actress' ( in the loosest possible sense of the word, believe me!!) but I think this little strumpet now has her crown!!!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice
Default Re: Sienna Miller.... Why?

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
I have to admit I buy all the trashy magazines and read pointless drivel about celebs but this women really gets my goat!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-together.html

She is a below average actress who seems to enjoy the removal of married men from their wives and young families...

I know it takes two to tango and all that, but cant she find one of her own for a change!!! Women have a tough enough job without 'carpets' like this deciding to titivate their betrothed!!!
</IMG>

Elizabeth Hurley used to be my least favourite 'actress' ( in the loosest possible sense of the word, believe me!!) but I think this little strumpet now has her crown!!!
why???

well..she is blonder and fairly fit...and probably..or maybe...a dirty little goer..

thats why!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Russ_Sarah
why???

well..she is blonder and fairly fit...and probably..or maybe...a dirty little goer..

thats why!

Judging by the constant stream of blokes shes been photographed semi naked with over the last few years, I hope the latest ones 'bag it up!!'

And when I say "why" I sort of mean what is she about, rather than why does she seem to s##g other peoples hubbys!!

Last edited by WelshSarah; Aug 8th 2008 at 10:38 pm. Reason: added a bit!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice

Judging by the constant stream of blokes shes been photographed semi naked with over the last few years, I hope the latest ones 'bag it up!!'

And when I say "why" I sort of mean what is she about, rather than why does she seem to s##g other peoples hubbys!!
also..isnt the guy who she is currently "riding the arse off" allegedly worth something silly like 35Billion us dollars..

i suppose its the age old saying.."it aint a sin to be rich...its a blessing!!"

i agree with keeping it "bagged up" though..her last bloke was that Rhys Evans wasnt it!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

also..isnt the guy who she is currently "riding the arse off" allegedly worth something silly like 35Billion us dollars..

i suppose its the age old saying.."it aint a sin to be rich...its a blessing!!"

i agree with keeping it "bagged up" though..her last bloke was that Rhys Evans wasnt it!

Rhys Ifans actually!!! And I didnt mean bags over their heads!! LOL!!!

Yes the latest one is the son of the Getty chap who was kidnapped and had his ear chopped off and sent to his parents!! Dont think they paid the ransom though... Tight arses the rich!! Thats why they stay rich!!

Last edited by WelshSarah; Aug 8th 2008 at 10:53 pm. Reason: added a bit!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rhys Ifans actually!!! And I didnt mean bags over their heads!! LOL!!!

Yes the latest one is the son of the Getty chap who was kidnapped and had his ear chopped off and sent to his parents!! Dont think they paid the ransom though... Tight arses the rich!! Thats why they stay rich!!
where in south wales are you from?

we used to live in south wales..i worked in treforrest..lived in the rhondda valley where my missus is from..great place..but very glad we sold our house when we did..
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

where in south wales are you from?

we used to live in south wales..i worked in treforrest..lived in the rhondda valley where my missus is from..great place..but very glad we sold our house when we did..
Hubby from Caerphilly, Im from Fleur de lys ( not a very Welsh name I know!!) Where was the great place in the Rhondda!!!You must have left a while ago!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:04 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

At the end of the day it's him that's married not her. If she's going out with a married bloke and he's married and seeing her on the side, they deserve each other. Usually this sort of thing backfires and these sort usually shit on each other

I wouldn't trust either of them.

It's their life. I don't really care
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Here are a few of her 'squeezes' from the last year or so...
Attached Thumbnails Sienna Miller.... Why?-jude.jpg   Sienna Miller.... Why?-matthew-rhys.jpg   Sienna Miller.... Why?-james-franco.jpg   Sienna Miller.... Why?-jamie.jpg   Sienna Miller.... Why?-nico-maleiville.jpg  

Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:07 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Smile Re: Sienna Miller.... Why?

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Jude Law (phwoar!!) Diz xx
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh and a few more!!
Attached Thumbnails Sienna Miller.... Why?-puff.jpg   Sienna Miller.... Why?-ryys-ifans.jpg   Sienna Miller.... Why?-balthazar-getty.jpg  
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

In the words of Sir Edmund Hilary...."because its there"

Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Diz
mmmmmmmmmmmmm Jude Law (phwoar!!) Diz xx
Really.. I think hes a bit of a pervie!! Have you seen his latest squeeze?
Attached Thumbnails Sienna Miller.... Why?-lily-cole.jpg  
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
In the words of Sir Edmund Hilary...."because its there"

A bit like a 24 hour petrol station eh!!! Always open, friendly and available to buy!! My guess is she is totally in love with BILLIONAIRE getty!! What say you!!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:16 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Smile Re: Sienna Miller.... Why?

who cares about his latest squeeze - look at that smile!! Diz x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.