Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Sienna Miller.... Why?

Sienna Miller.... Why?

Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sienna Miller.... Why?

Originally Posted by rabsody
I must admit I did love the way she got Jude Law back for cheating on her by sleeping with his best mate (Daniel Craig). Nasty aren't I?!
Would you need an excuse to bed Daniel Craig She can't be as hot as she thinks if that useless pillock will sleep with the nanny
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:43 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

according to imdb.com, next year she will be starring in a film called "a woman of no importance". I'll leave you to make of that what you want.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Would you need an excuse to bed Daniel Craig She can't be as hot as she thinks if that useless pillock will sleep with the nanny
Well I must admit I thought he was a minger until I saw him in James Bond. Let's just say I was pleasantly surprised!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markallwood
according to imdb.com, next year she will be starring in a film called "a woman of no importance". I'll leave you to make of that what you want.
Typecasting at its best

I don't think she's beautiful - she's too shallow. She's pretty though but no more than millions of other girls.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

God forbid her head's as messed up as her dress sense . . .

Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by spartacus
God forbid her head's as messed up as her dress sense . . .

http://foreveramber.typepad.com/phot...hion_polic.jpg
She needs to go shopping for a mirror for her house. Oh and some lightbulbs
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to go shopping for a mirror for her house. Oh and some lightbulbs

I can see the title of her soon-to-be-realeased, warts-and-all biography now:

Sienna Miller . . . The Worzel Gummidge Years

. . . . . .

Last edited by spartacus; Aug 12th 2008 at 11:15 am.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Just think though, she could end up looking like this....
Attached Thumbnails Sienna Miller.... Why?-oh-my-god.jpg  
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

The headline with this picture.....

If its about this big, i'm up for it!!
Attached Thumbnails Sienna Miller.... Why?-sienna-today.jpg  
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
The headline with this picture.....

If its about this big, i'm up for it!!
She did look hawt in those pics though
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

I just read the attached article where the paps gave her some stick in the fuel station... Ahhh! My heart bleeds!!
Old Aug 13th 2008, 12:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Just think though, she could end up looking like this....
Who's that

Give us the link to SluttySienna article. I fancy a laugh
Old Aug 13th 2008, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Who's that

Perez Hilton is always going on about slutty sienna:

www.perezhilton.com

My preference for goss is Dlisted (far more rude and bitchy!) www.dlisted.com
Old Aug 13th 2008, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Who's that

Its Kerry Katona!! What a minger!! That could start a whole new thread....
Old Aug 13th 2008, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

One of my favourite gossip sites is www.popbitch.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.