Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Sienna Miller.... Why?

Sienna Miller.... Why?

Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sienna Miller.... Why?

Originally Posted by donna
Oh Bugger,you lot are going for it.I'd hate to get on your wrong side.
chill,and think of Karma
donna
You think this is bad Seriously, I can do soooo much better
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20

Youre my type of girl!!

Isnt she such a classy girl...
Attached Thumbnails Sienna Miller.... Why?-classy-.jpg  
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Oohh nooo!(runs for cover)
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

If im honest so can i ,im just having one of those be nice and kind to eveyone days
donna
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by donna
If im honest so can i ,im just having one of those be nice and kind to eveyone days
donna

Nah!! Bugger that.. get in here and give her your best!!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshSarah

Isnt she such a classy girl...
She's top class tupping material, what you on about?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:35 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think sienna miller is a beautiful girl but a bit off a slapper too.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spartacus

Always the mistress though.... I mean you dont wander down the aisle with something like that eh!!!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure from a guy's perspective she's a bit of top totty (and she is beautiful no doubt) but you wouldn't want her as your mate, as she'd try and nab your bloke (partic if you were married!)
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Always the mistress though.... I mean you dont wander down the aisle with something like that eh!!!
I, for one, would be proud to be seen with her, hanging off the end of my . . .

. . . arm!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

I, for one, would be proud to be seen with her, hanging off the end of my . . .

. . . arm!

LOL!!!

Rumour has it she can breath through her ears and can suck a golf ball through a 100m hose pipe...........

... Allegedly!!!
</IMG>
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by rabsody
I'm sure from a guy's perspective she's a bit of top totty (and she is beautiful no doubt) but you wouldn't want her as your mate, as she'd try and nab your bloke (partic if you were married!)
Maybe that's her problem; she's just misunderstood and attracts the wrong sort of men who take advantage of her in all the ways that only men can leaving her feeling vulnerable and foolish in a never ending cycle of marriage break-ups and . . .

Sorry I've had the day off . . . came over a bit Dr. Phil all of a sudden!

Last edited by spartacus; Aug 12th 2008 at 8:19 am.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe that's her problem; she's just misunderstood and attracts the wrong sort of men who take advantage of her in all the ways that only men can leaving her feeling vulnerable and foolish in a never ending cycle of marriage break-ups and . . .

Sorry I've had the day off . . . came over a bit Dr. Phil all of a sudden!
Yes Dr Phil!

Slight problem with that is that she seems to be the one in charge in these situations. I'd say she's attracted to the drama. Once she's got them and things die down it becomes boring and it's then onto the next one .....
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by rabsody
Yes Dr Phil!

Slight problem with that is that she seems to be the one in charge in these situations. I'd say she's attracted to the drama. Once she's got them and things die down it becomes boring and it's then onto the next one .....
Is an alternative view but I can see some worth . . .
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Is an alternative view but I can see some worth . . .
I must admit I did love the way she got Jude Law back for cheating on her by sleeping with his best mate (Daniel Craig). Nasty aren't I?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.