Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Should the UK still have a monarchy?

Wikiposts

Should the UK still have a monarchy?

Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:40 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should the UK still have a monarchy?

Originally Posted by framac67
Bhoy. Al tell you bhoy.Dont you piss in ma pocket. The comparison is as clear as the nose on your face. Nothing compares to the one and only Andrew Stewart so take yer auld Queenie and her money sapping hanger ons and begone with you. You English person you.
Don't make me come over there and edumacate you my man!
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:41 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I can honestly say that not a day passes in my life that I wish I was born in Scotland.

Here, have a bit more of this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UQ0oCmDXrVk&feature=related
Ye want tae wear a kilt so ye can flash yer wee boaby at every opportunity and piss withoot pulling doon yer panties.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:43 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I can honestly say that not a day passes in my life that I wish I was born in Scotland.

Here, have a bit more of this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UQ0oCmDXrVk&feature=related
That's great - we don't want your stock polluting our genes
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:44 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
Ye want tae wear a kilt so ye can flash yer wee boaby at every opportunity and piss withoot pulling doon yer panties.
He kin dae that anyway seen as he frequents in the colostomy bag centre
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:45 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
That's great - we don't want your stock polluting our genes
Sadly your stock has polluted my genes... I still refuse to talk to mother since the day she told me!
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:47 am

Sadly your stock has polluted my genes... I still refuse to talk to mother since the day she told me!
You'd still have neanderthal brain cells if it wisnae fur us
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

I posted it to show the comparison....
It's still pish. All cultures have pish elements about them.
It's just well known among the pishier countries that England's pish is more pishier than most other country's pish. Your countries pish is e.g. the colour of pish after a good night on the pish, finished off with a curry.
Whereas scotland's pish is a quite clear, sweet smelling, almost drinkeable kind of pish
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:49 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
You'd still have neanderthal brain cells if it wisnae fur us
Oh yeah, the Scottish, a race well known for their brains!

The most famous one of the lot stole his idea from someone else!
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Of course it has, that's why you can walk upright
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:50 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Of course it has, that's why you can walk upright
post 68
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

We didn't vote them in, so get them oot!!

Come to think of it we didn't vote Brown in. Or Mandellson, or Sugar.........
Get rid of the lot of em.
Tommy Sheridan for PM with George Galloway as Chancellor

And Elton John as the new Queen

You might want to rethink that last bit.

Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Read it & weep fannybaws

www.aboutaberdeen.com/whaslikeus.php
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:52 am

Who? Of course we are well know for our brains - who do you think the best scientists and inventors in the world are?

Hmm hmm
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:53 am

Read it & weep fannybaws

www.aboutaberdeen.com/whaslikeus.php
Hey - great minds think alike my intelligent celtic friend!
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god am Irish or ah wid feel offended.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.