Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Should the UK still have a monarchy?

Should the UK still have a monarchy?

Old Jul 25th 2009, 5:43 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Should the UK still have a monarchy?

Or should they be gone?
Old Jul 25th 2009, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should the UK still have a monarchy?

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Or should they be gone?
Ye know whit am going to say so al keep it civilised. Behead the parasites.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 5:48 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
Ye know whit am going to say so al keep it civilised. Behead the parasites.

I agree, they should have been abolished yonks ago. Tourist attractions are all they are.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

louH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud of

Or should they be gone?
They are a bit of a joke....and just to take things straight off topic deffo feel Oz should be a republic.

Also is it just me or does anyone else feel it seems to wrong to see pictures of Queenie in public buildings here - a bit like seeking a sign of Tesco or M&S in your local Westfield, familiar but wrong at the same time!
Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louH
They are a bit of a joke....and just to take things straight off topic deffo feel Oz should be a republic.

Also is it just me or does anyone else feel it seems to wrong to see pictures of Queenie in public buildings here - a bit like seeking a sign of Tesco or M&S in your local Westfield, familiar but wrong at the same time!
Was in a local family chemist and the old guy said "do you like my picture. (photo of the queen). I told him I did not (maybe not as nice as that) He never asked me again and ducks everytime I enter.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by framac67
Was in a local family chemist and the old guy said "do you like my picture. (photo of the queen). I told him I did not (maybe not as nice as that) He never asked me again and ducks everytime I enter.
The school fete I was at today had a massive book stall, and there was heaps of royal family books and picture books of the queen - and loads of Oz women drooling over them.

WTF is that all about?
Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Or should they be gone?
They should remain.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:28 am

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
They should remain.
Why?
Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
They should remain.
underground where the maggots can feast on them then they would be of some use for something.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

TheSun is just really niceTheSun is just really niceTheSun is just really niceTheSun is just really niceTheSun is just really niceTheSun is just really niceTheSun is just really niceTheSun is just really nice

prince Harry is a legend
Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:38 am

Originally Posted by TheSun
prince Harry is a legend
He's a twat, like the rest of them
Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Why?
Hello petal. Get plastered last night did we?

Centuries of tradition. I know there a plenty of people that wont rest until England has been totally dismantled but when Queenie carks it, I shall put on my best tiara and weep.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:46 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by louH
Why shouldn't the Queen of Australia be seen in Public Buildings ?

Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Why shouldn't the Queen of Australia be seen in Public Buildings ?
Her role is what? Figurehead? Be better with Ned Kelly A true Aussie legend.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TheSun
prince Harry is a legend
Did his burd not get done for drugs lastweek or was I dreaming.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.