Secret BE crush

Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Secret BE crush

errrr....a pussycat?

IS that how this thread goes? I prefer Hutch, where is he?
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:01 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Do you want to see my pre-nuptials?
you got arrested last time you tried that
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:02 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
...and like the proverbial bad-penny.......hello!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:03 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

...and like the proverbial bad-penny.......hello!
yep, always there for the moneyshot
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:09 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

yep, always there for the moneyshot
Skeet skeet....
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light

thought Dunroamin and broad shoulders WERE the same person....now who do I like?
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:35 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Was that in woolies, doing his Tony Montana impression with his trench coat?
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:35 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plantpot
thought Dunroamin and broad shoulders WERE the same person....now who do I like?
Both is best
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:57 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by plantpot
One of us prefers sheep while the other prefers sleep
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:59 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Was that in woolies, doing his Tony Montana impression with his trench coat?
Well it would make sense for Dun to do his shopping at Woollies.

I bet when he first went there he left disappointed
Old Jun 21st 2009, 1:01 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

One of us prefers sheep while the other prefers sleep
I'm feeling very tired (mostly of you) a lot of the time recently so what can we infer from that my little shepard boy?
Old Jun 21st 2009, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm feeling very tired (mostly of you) a lot of the time recently so what can we infer from that my little shepard boy?

Lose the SHEPHERD boy and you might start to have more zing about you...