Secret BE crush

Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:35 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret BE crush

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

Thats because one of my colleagues 'found me' on this site and asked a few too many questions.

He hasnt yet figured how to search for all my posts and stuff, so I changed my profile as much as I could to throw him off scent.

I dont know why, but I dont want him in my 'BE life'

Dont worry, you dont need to feel seedy, I am really a female honest I am. But, talking of Thai - I broke my leg in 2005 in a lesbian pole dancing club in Patong (seriously!).

When we went to Thailand, the ladyboys were fascinated with my jugs 'Are they real? Have you had operation? Oh my god, they are big!' - Then they would try and cop a feel much to husbands amusement.
...keep talking
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:38 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

Thats because one of my colleagues 'found me' on this site and asked a few too many questions.

He hasnt yet figured how to search for all my posts and stuff, so I changed my profile as much as I could to throw him off scent.

I dont know why, but I dont want him in my 'BE life'

Dont worry, you dont need to feel seedy, I am really a female honest I am. But, talking of Thai - I broke my leg in 2005 in a lesbian pole dancing club in Patong (seriously!).

When we went to Thailand, the ladyboys were fascinated with my jugs 'Are they real? Have you had operation? Oh my god, they are big!' - Then they would try and cop a feel much to husbands amusement.
by the way, once your colleague friend discovers the looking at recent posts feature your game will be up with this post!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:56 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

How very interesting this wee thread is! I'll have to read it all
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:58 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Well, I'm putting mine out there - it's Renth. I like his style
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:02 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
Does Renth know you are putting out?
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:02 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
How very interesting this wee thread is! I'll have to read it all
You see it is Pro Princess' constant updates as to the activities of her pussy that keeps me intrigued
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:03 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
You see it is Pro Princess' constant updates as to the activities of her pussy that keeps me intrigued
Gon yersel big man
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Does Renth know you are putting out?
He dis noo
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:04 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by Peepster
you mean his Frank Zappa looks get you going????
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:05 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Gon yersel big man
you promised you wouldn't tell the world about my downstairs elephantitis!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:08 pm

you promised you wouldn't tell the world about my downstairs elephantitis!
It is just so ...big
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:08 pm

you mean his Frank Zappa looks get you going????
Think that's what she's getting at ( is she a she???)
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:09 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

It is just so ...big
I do keep meaning to get around to getting those anal piles surgically removed
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:10 pm

I do keep meaning to get around to getting those anal piles surgically removed
Oh yeah - the arse grapes, i forgot about those!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:16 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Oh yeah - the arse grapes, i forgot about those!
you still practicing your Sharon Stone impressions SC? That really got me last time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.