British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/say-harmless-lie-about-poster-above-676977/)

Pollyana Aug 25th 2010 1:37 pm

Re: Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Originally Posted by The Bloke (Post 8801271)
The Bloke is only on traffic control because BB has to have someone direct all his female admirers towards BB's Valley penthouse parties.

The Bloke has made so much money from selling the directions to Bernie's penthouse that he can retire and live in luxury.

Bernieboy Aug 25th 2010 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8802218)
The Bloke has made so much money from selling the directions to Bernie's penthouse that he can retire and live in luxury.

Polly has also made a fortune from selling my old undies,but BB only too happy to help struggling english folk.

Pollyana Aug 25th 2010 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly (Post 8802258)
Polly has also made a fortune from selling my old undies,but BB only too happy to help struggling english folk.

Polly being a canny WELSH person still has a stash of BB's kindly donated old undies hidden in her microwave and is saving them to sell when she needs to replace BB's TEDs stash

Bernieboy Aug 25th 2010 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8802291)
Polly being a canny WELSH person still has a stash of BB's kindly donated old undies hidden in her microwave and is saving them to sell when she needs to replace BB's TEDs stash

Polly likes to heat up my old undies then run around her garden with them on her head singing the oz national anthem.

Pollyana Aug 25th 2010 2:21 pm

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly (Post 8802310)
Polly likes to heat up my old undies then run around her garden with them on her head singing the oz national anthem.

Bernie now has a new range of undies from M&S, trimmed with nice frilly red lace :p

Bernieboy Aug 25th 2010 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8802331)
Bernie now has a new range of undies from M&S, trimmed with nice frilly red lace :p

Polly is not digging a big foxhole in her garden:frown:

Pollyana Aug 25th 2010 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly (Post 8802338)
Polly is not digging a big foxhole in her garden:frown:

Bernie is planning to storm round and burn the traitorous witch for buying him the wrong colour lace for his undies :eek:

Alfresco Aug 25th 2010 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8802359)
Bernie is planning to storm round and burn the traitorous witch for buying him the wrong colour lace for his undies :eek:

I can't tell lies about Polly anymore! Everything I say about her completely true. :(

Pollyana Aug 25th 2010 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by Alfresco (Post 8803178)
I can't tell lies about Polly anymore! Everything I say about her completely true. :(

:rofl: I'd never want to meet Alfresco, he knows me soooooo well :rofl: :sneaky:

Sherlock Holmes Aug 26th 2010 1:01 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8803191)
:rofl: I'd never want to meet Alfresco, he knows me soooooo well :rofl: :sneaky:

Polly is absolutely useless at word assoc, three word story, five letters and the song game and never joins in the fun.

Pollyana Aug 26th 2010 4:52 am

Originally Posted by alistairboyle (Post 8803609)
Polly is absolutely useless at word assoc, three word story, five letters and the song game and never joins in the fun.

alastair knows that responsible sober officials of BE can't possibly let their hair down on daft game threads :rofl:

shirlw Aug 26th 2010 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8804026)
alastair knows that responsible sober officials of BE can't possibly let their hair down on daft game threads :rofl:

Polly's recently upgraded her broom with a v8 engine and likes to circle the Sydney Opera House of an evening causing no end of havoc to Virgin's aircraft.

Alfresco Aug 26th 2010 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by shirlw (Post 8805660)
Polly's recently upgraded her broom with a v8 engine and likes to circle the Sydney Opera House of an evening causing no end of havoc to Virgin's aircraft.

There goes Shirl again! Spreading lies, lies and more damn lies! What is BE coming to? :rolleyes:

Pollyana Aug 26th 2010 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by Alfresco (Post 8805676)
There goes Shirl again! Spreading lies, lies and more damn lies! What is BE coming to? :rolleyes:

Alfresco's furniture has been removed by travelling salesman who will auction it on ebay, and he has to spend the night on a water bed.

Bernieboy Aug 26th 2010 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8805694)
Alfresco's furniture has been removed by travelling salesman who will auction it on ebay, and he has to spend the night on a water bed.

Polly used to sleep on a 'water' bed until she discovered super absorbant tenna lady:lol: