Robin Williams

Old Mar 31st 2010, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robin Williams

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Where the hell did that come from? He is the epitome of a gentleman sportsman. When was he a bad loser? (other than the fact that he is very bad at losing i.e. he keeps winning things)

JTL
Is Fed not the one that cried like a baby at losing a match the other day then? Although to be fair he is gracious to other players he has defeated.

Robin Williams was just having a joke - the part about the open bar in heaven when they created the duck-billed platypus was hilarious.
Krudd just got his knickers in a knot, thought all aussies would have a humour bypass about it and tried to beat him at his own game - forgetting that he is not funny and Robin Williams is...
Old Mar 31st 2010, 10:51 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Aussies are English criminals not English Rednecks.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 11:09 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
And his response was to tell RW he needs to spend some time in Alabama ... as if that isn't an insult. What a complete prat.

I think the PM needs a humour transplant.
As a diplomatic response (the only one he seems capable of giving unscripted) that is, indeed, a spectacularly bad one.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dunroving
And his response was to tell RW he needs to spend some time in Alabama ... as if that isn't an insult. What a complete prat.

I think the PM needs a humour transplant.
could not agree more
Old Apr 1st 2010, 3:18 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness
could not agree more
Classic....

"If [Charles] Darwin had landed in Australia, he'd have gone, 'I'm wrong - I don't know what I was thinking'."
Old Apr 1st 2010, 4:40 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mohogony
He is 110 years out of date, OZ become an Independant country in 1901 and Aussies were no longer English then, many were Irish, scots and Welsh anyway. The term redneck is an American invention, Americans are the Rednecks.
Although Australian citizenship only happened in 1949 - until then they were British subjects.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 4:55 am
Account Closed

copa is an unknown quantity at this point

I only really see the PM getting upset. I don't know why he would, as a PM, even comment on what a comedian from another country has to say. Talk about getting bogged down in things that don't matter in the scheme of things... and to respond with a comment about Alalbama is absurd.

Robin Williams was more commenting on the sound of the Aussie accent ... not the mental state of the average aussie.... it was a funny joke.

btw... Aussie rednecks have nothing on american rednecks ..

Alabama governor now angry at Kevin Rudd
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...0401-rhc7.html
Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:02 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

So what have Robin Williams and Kevin Rudd got in common ?

They're both comedians....
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

boots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud of

Pathetic attempt by KDudd to deflect public interest in his woeful attempt of being a leader,he has cracked it 'cause the UN have filled their qouta of clowns.
Also,having worked in the Southern States(Ms,La,Tx) the term "Redneck" has another meaning to it for locals.
How would the PC people complain of KDuurrds description on N*ggars in Alabama?
Grow up KMudd.
And those Aussies all "Upset and in a furore"
Please.
Pathetic thin skinned Nanny State devotees
It was humour,and funny as well!!
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:58 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boots
Pathetic attempt by KDudd to deflect public interest in his woeful attempt of being a leader,he has cracked it 'cause the UN have filled their qouta of clowns.
Also,having worked in the Southern States(Ms,La,Tx) the term "Redneck" has another meaning to it for locals.
How would the PC people complain of KDuurrds description on N*ggars in Alabama?
Grow up KMudd.
And those Aussies all "Upset and in a furore"
Please.
Pathetic thin skinned Nanny State devotees
It was humour,and funny as well!!
I thought it ws pretty funny too - Williams is a funny guy.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 7:14 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I thought it ws pretty funny too - Williams is a funny guy.
Could'nt disagree with you more.I've never found the bloke remotely funny.
RW puts on stupid voices etc etc etc ....not funny !
Old Apr 1st 2010, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

boots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud of

Thats what I like about comedy,same as music,different tastes.
To me RW is one of the most funniest people in the World,yet others detest him.
Too me,I have never heard a funny female comedian,I have tried, but talking of menstruation is their funniest gag?!?
Big Brother,Master Chef,Who Can Cook,Dancing With Tools,etc etc make me ill,unintelligent brain dead popular con job,but they are all ratings winners -so I must be wrong then?
Different horses.............
But the best fun I have had is reading the waffle of "Concerned Aussie of Melbourne" posting on the Murdoch Press "Sook Forums"supporting KMudd and denegrating another nation without even watching,or hearing,the skit.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:22 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Could'nt disagree with you more.I've never found the bloke remotely funny.
RW puts on stupid voices etc etc etc ....not funny !

I think he's hilarious, brilliant at stand up
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:53 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Different strokes ....
Old Apr 1st 2010, 9:24 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.