The road to freedom

Old Sep 6th 2021, 2:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The road to freedom

Originally Posted by Retirednow
I don’t care, as I don’t live in Qld nor do I want to go back there…
Well we can both agree to that.
Old Sep 6th 2021, 6:09 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And slid through quietly while everyone was discussing the children......Queensland’s Chief Health Officer will retain her “extraordinary” powers to battle coronavirus for another eight months, including throwing cities into lockdown, directing people to quarantine, restricting gatherings, enforcing border closures and collecting confidential information for contact tracing.
As long as she can't see my browser history, I'm cool
Old Sep 6th 2021, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Brisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond repute

I knew Dr Young's powers had been extended, I was delighted when I found out. She's a very capable, extremely intelligent woman who has kept Queenslanders safe since this epidemic first reached our borders.

I hope they have someone of an equal calibre to replace her when she's sworn in as Governor on 1 Nov. I know they were recruiting internationally I'm sure they had lots of applicants. I'd chip in a few bob for her leaving present, she's deserves a good send off.
Old Sep 6th 2021, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisbannite
I hope they have someone of an equal calibre to replace her when she's sworn in as Governor on 1 Nov.
So do I. Gotta keeps the laughs flowing. Someone as old and fragile who loses their shit in a press conference would be a great like for like replacement to keep us all entertained.
Old Sep 7th 2021, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Brisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you can't cope with fierce women. She is formidable.
Old Sep 7th 2021, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fierce I like. Dangerous I don't. Both together is a disaster and you have 2 of them running the ship with that weirdo eyed lap dog assistant Miles bringing up the rear. He looks like he's ready to unleash some type of psychotic episode.
Old Sep 7th 2021, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

This has to be satire surely. You cannot be serious and am on some kind of weird wind up. If you are serious then maybe get help because you are coming across as somewhat deranged.

Time will tell. NSW will be opening fully and permanently towards the end of next month... Victoria will the month after fully and permanently about the middle to end of November We'll see how all this sits then.

As for the rhetoric.. It'll all mean nothing when NSW and Victoria rejoin the rest of the world and the other states work out how to open up and have their states communities realise they've been totally misled in the fairy tale of not having to live with Covid permanently from now.

​​​​​​
​​​​​​
Old Sep 7th 2021, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
This has to be satire surely. You cannot be serious and am on some kind of weird wind up. If you are serious then maybe get help because you are coming across as somewhat deranged.

Time will tell. NSW will be opening fully and permanently towards the end of next month... Victoria will the month after fully and permanently about the middle to end of November We'll see how all this sits then.

As for the rhetoric.. It'll all mean nothing when NSW and Victoria rejoin the rest of the world and the other states work out how to open up and have their states communities realise they've been totally misled in the fairy tale of not having to live with Covid permanently from now.
​​
​​​​​​
Now who's deranged? I have no idea what you're talking about but have no doubt it makes sense to you.

Come back in 6 months sunshine (If Gladys lasts that long) She sniffed the popularist breeze rather than demonstrated true leadership. Now the nation is paying the cost of her failure https://www.theage.com.au/national/n...29-p58dy0.html. The woman is a disaster and will go down in history with ignominy.
Old Sep 7th 2021, 11:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Now who's deranged? I have no idea what you're talking about but have no doubt it makes sense to you.

Come back in 6 months sunshine (If Gladys lasts that long) She sniffed the popularist breeze rather than demonstrated true leadership. Now the nation is paying the cost of her failure https://www.theage.com.au/national/n...29-p58dy0.html. The woman is a disaster and will go down in history with ignominy.
I certainly aim to look back on this in 6 months time. Very sure things will be far clearer by then. If Queensland persists on using the remote island nation of Iceland as the pinnacle of dealing with Covid then it's going to be in a remote isolated situation itself. So how long that model will last is going to be interesting.

Just to reiterate, NSW and the newly enlightened Victorian governments have decided to follow the rest of the world's model. To make that clear, that's Europe.Including Scandinavia (Minus Iceland) , the US, Asia, and most notably where it all began China. Now China is an interesting one Because if with all their authoritarianism, the government scrutiny of their mostly compliant populace and their science and only an idiot would disregard their science these days, has decided they have to live with Covid. Then I don't think the eradication model of Queensland or Iceland is going to cut it.

Still stay and sit comfortably in your Cuckoos nest.... it suits you well.

Watch out for these....

Old Sep 7th 2021, 11:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

.. It'll all mean nothing when NSW and Victoria rejoin the rest of the world
​​​​​​
Ah joining the rest of the world. Definitely more important than joining Queensland.

I have to say, things don't seem very locked down here any more. Plenty of large groups out and about, the beach was really busy this morning. The pub is still shut though, they are talking 14th Oct for that but I don't see why it can't be sooner, I guess they are busy tying in the QR codes with the vaccine passports.
Old Sep 7th 2021, 11:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Are you referring to the same Gladys who took on all your returning residents and in doing so was always going to see more exposure to delta by definition of pure mathematics?

Oh and before you dribble out the old one of lock down hard and early and all that nonsense, it's going well for Victoria isn't it. Maybe you shouldn't have posted an article from July. 😀

Having an outbreak in Sydney has been an awesome result. It's forced all the complacent vaxxers to get it done and we will be open to the important stuff long before anyone else.

And we won't be twitching every time someone gets a sniffle. It's going to be hilarious watching Queensland shit itself everytime someone gets a cold.

Last edited by Beoz; Sep 7th 2021 at 11:53 pm.
Old Sep 8th 2021, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Beoz
Are you referring to the same Gladys who took on all your returning residents and in doing so was always going to see more exposure to delta by definition of pure mathematics?

Oh and before you dribble out the old one of lock down hard and early and all that nonsense, it's going well for Victoria isn't it. Maybe you shouldn't have posted an article from July. 😀

Having an outbreak in Sydney has been an awesome result. It's forced all the complacent vaxxers to get it done and we will be open to the important stuff long before anyone else.

And we won't be twitching every time someone gets a sniffle. It's going to be hilarious watching Queensland shit itself everytime someone gets a cold.
There are currently 954 people in hospital with Covid in NSW and 189 in the ICU.

More than one in 10 people in NSW with COVID-19 now end up in hospital.

Three children, including an infant and two children under 11, are also in ICU in NSW.

There have been 204 COVID-19 fatalities in the state, with 148 of those deaths coming since the Delta outbreak began in June, including a man in his 20s.

Yeah. "Awesome result" to have so much human suffering .

Old Sep 8th 2021, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There are currently 954 people in hospital with Covid in NSW and 189 in the ICU.

Three children, including an infant and two children under 11, are also in ICU in NSW.

There have been 204 COVID-19 fatalities in the state, with 148 of those deaths coming since the Delta outbreak began in June, including a man in his 20s.

So what? Those numbers are rookie numbers. Over 5 milliom people live in Sydney. Most haven't caught Covid and never will and those who do will be well vaxxed enough to avoid a trip to the hospital.

You need to broaden your life goals. Covid is getting in your way. Covid is just another ailment we learn to live with. It's confirmed ...... the one trick pony covid brigade in Qld has messed with your head.
Old Sep 8th 2021, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Your obsession with the negative aspect of this disease really shows how brainwashed and scared the leaders of your state have made you.

Those figures are almost identical to the 2017/2018 influenza season in the United States.... Must be the vaccine improving the outcome if the figures are down to worst year flu levels. Hardly warranted a mention in Australia or the UK. Maybe Queensland should start locking down when a flu epidemic recurs.

Stick to worshipping Janette and Anastacia with your trousers round your ankles is my advice.

Here from the CDC archives themselves..... Taken from their official website here....

CDC: Flu Season Ongoing with Tens of Thousands Hospitalized So Far | CDC

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Sep 8th 2021 at 10:08 am.
Old Sep 8th 2021, 9:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Queensland should start locking down when a flu epidemic recurs.
Brisbane quarantine hotels are talking of government contracts till January and beyond.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.