Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Reasons for emigrating?

Reasons for emigrating?

Old Sep 12th 2007, 1:15 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reasons for emigrating?

Cause my wife to be would kick my arse if i stayed here,trust me thats a good enough reason
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

so that we can enjoy weekends off rather than watch rain running down windows
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:58 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

To experience new things.

To meet new people.

Sunnier weather = spend more time outdoors.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:35 am

london cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud of

Someone left a briefcase full of australian dollars in the cab
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

heard it all now x
Originally Posted by london cabbie
Someone left a briefcase full of australian dollars in the cab
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:38 am

london cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud of

It's true !!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

It's true !!
and i bet you had a straight face saying that

well its official ladies...lose a bag,purse or wallet or a case full of dinero the english will nick it and they say scots can be mean!!!

no chance x
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:46 am

Never trust the english,especially cab drivers lol.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Never trust the english,especially cab drivers lol.
just let me know where you will be driving in oz cos when ive had a few vinos i lose things,,,,even my marbles! but the cabbies return it

I THINK lol
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:57 am

I won't be driving a cab out there,i did the London knowledge...it's not worth anything outside London,probably be a beach bum or something!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

I won't be driving a cab out there,i did the London knowledge...it's not worth anything outside London,probably be a beach bum or something!
aint you the lucky one! i have to work a 40hr week for my sponsor...40hr week for hubby and kids...only leaves me 30 plus hours to lose things in cabs

what a life you blokes have BEACHBUMS oh to be a man
gdnite x
Old Sep 13th 2007, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

• Primarily because we thought it would be a better environment to bring our children up.
  • The adventure (for me - ex hub was Aussie).
  • Outdoorsy and more laid back lifestyle
Old Sep 13th 2007, 2:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Insanity?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:11 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well Polly you def qualify
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Well Polly you def qualify
better weather, bigger house, better place to bring up kids.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.