Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Reasons for emigrating?

Reasons for emigrating?

Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future
Default Reasons for emigrating?

This has probably been done before, but its still fun. lets have your honest reasons for leaving the UK.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:53 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Reasons for emigrating?

Originally Posted by Bushman
This has probably been done before, but its still fun. lets have your honest reasons for leaving the UK.
Chicken on a Beer Can , i reckon it be better down under
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

For a more chilled lifestyle and outdoor lifestyle. Work hard play hard
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

To be able to sit and eat outside most nights, not sit on the sofa watching the TV. Also to be able to plan things and not have the weather let you down.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:01 am
Account Closed

To be able to sit and eat outside most nights, not sit on the sofa watching the TV. Also to be able to plan things and not have the weather let you down.
Yes mate , i'm with you on that , just be able to do stuff
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

because we can
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mands
because we can
hi
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:04 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Because we haven't been there and it opens up a whole new vista for exploration

mainly because its an adventure, the kids are grown we can do what we like
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:05 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

I lived abroad before and when I returned to the UK, I couldn't believe how bad it was. I still feel like that 13 years on. I can't wait to get away.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Thats down and to the right from UK.
znaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to all

They found the bodies. They were onto me.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
I lived abroad before and when I returned to the UK, I couldn't believe how bad it was. I still feel like that 13 years on. I can't wait to get away.
Totally understand. We've been away twice. Firstly for 7 months, then for 12. Both times we come back and relised how bad it was here. On the coach back from Heathrow to Worcester, the coach driver was rude, road rage was rife, there was rubish everywhere, and miserable faces. You don't understand until you've been away for some time and then come back how bad things really are.

Boo to the UK
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:25 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

You don't understand until you've been away for some time and then come back how bad things really are.
So true. Thing is you just have to keep it to yourself - no one wants to hear it, I'm afraid.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
So true. Thing is you just have to keep it to yourself - no one wants to hear it, I'm afraid.
Narrow mindedness I'm afraid. We've seen the light. They may one day. The promised land awaits.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 1:11 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 12th 2007, 1:13 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

because your small and you wanted to live in a country with small posts?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.