QLD posters

Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:17 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: QLD posters

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Are they CK's, nice and crisp white and all clingy and that?
M&S actually ... or S&M ... I'm always getting those mixed up.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:35 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
sort of like in a revolving door way then?
no no - I don't do that anymore after being arresting in Amsterdam

Em x
Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:37 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
who got custordy of me?
We haven't exactly divved up the posters... I get all the men and he gets all the.... lumas of the world! (kidding Luma.. I actually think you're great!)

Em x

PS I did actually think for a while that he was Luma.. I even asked him.. he just laughed at me, which, as I pointed out at the time, isn't an answer!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:53 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
But to use the pub analogy - if you were having a conversation with some people and another group came and sat down and took over your conversation, so that the original conversation was completely lost - you'd be a bit naffed off. Especially if it felt that every conversation you started went the same way.

That's the main problem with thread hi-jacking.

Sometimes it appears to be a big problem on here, sometimes it isn't. The Queensland Contingent (for want of a better description) aren't always the culprits either

On the other hand, topic drift, as opposed to thread hi-jacking, is a natural occurence in any conversation.

I've been on too many forums for far too long to be worried about either - its the nasty digs which I don't like. And yes, I know I could report them.

KPorte, I don't think I've seen you say a bad word about anyone!
I wasn't talking about thread hi-jacking, though. If you look at the first part of my post that you didn't quote, you will see I was contributing to the discussion on groups/cliques etc.

Taking threads off topic is another story entirely .... and I've yet to see a thread that's still on topic by page 2, no matter what site I go on
Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:55 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Did you manage to get home without stopping traffic?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 9:31 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sue
I wasn't talking about thread hi-jacking, though. If you look at the first part of my post that you didn't quote, you will see I was contributing to the discussion on groups/cliques etc.

Taking threads off topic is another story entirely .... and I've yet to see a thread that's still on topic by page 2, no matter what site I go on
I can get Topics at the shop up the road. Raisin and biscuit Yorkies too.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
no no - I don't do that anymore after being arresting in Amsterdam

Em x
Which bit of you got stuck in the mechanism?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 9:47 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Originally Posted by kporte
That's so unfair .... I can't get them here I have to put in an order when family come and visit. They are under strict instructions, if they don't bring choccie I am not picking them up from the airport.

Next time you nibble on one .... think of me ....
Old Feb 17th 2010, 9:50 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
What? And get accused of over-moderating?

Damned if we do and damned if we don't.
I dunno. I think I'm implementing a new personal policy of no moderation until I see blood and have the results of DNA test. Don't want to be seen as going overboard

Besides. I'm from Queensland. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post anymore
Old Feb 17th 2010, 10:11 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kporte
So I don't have to plough through the entire thread can you sum up what we are going to do with the Queensland Quorum?.

Will you all be hung, drawn and quartered?. I guess in your case that may even be an improvement on your current state of health.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 10:22 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Is it all QLD posters who are in the spotlight or just the southern softies?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 10:23 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Did you manage to get home without stopping traffic?
No more than usual, it's a great defence against the humidity.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
So I don't have to plough through the entire thread can you sum up what we are going to do with the Queensland Quorum?.

Will you all be hung, drawn and quartered?. I guess in your case that may even be an improvement on your current state of health.
Put them all in a room with a bottle of baby oil . . . last man standing.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 11:01 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
tsk! naughty girl! haha!

Me too though! technically.. and he is a poster on here though he doesn't post much these days!! although we have and understanding that I get custody of BE and he gets custody of some other forum!

apart from the current astranged Mr Emelems Sal, my taste in men has been absolutely shite.. my ex is a fab bloke though and we should always be great friends I think (of course I have to write this.. he might read it! haha!)..

With campervan and my backpack I think SC! But I do have an open door policy... Not in a commune free-love style way I hasten to add! Em x
No? - what's wrong with that then?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 11:05 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
still all good though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.