QLD posters

Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:36 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: QLD posters

nu thin

Jus messin around ffs

You guys should know me better than that
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:37 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
nu thin

Jus messin around ffs

You guys should know me better than that
Still jealous though.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:39 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Still jealous though.
Not a ****ing chance mate - I'm happily plodding along watching you guys sweat it out, only for Ems so ride into the sunset with x
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:40 am
Account Closed

Not a ****ing chance mate - I'm happily plodding along watching you guys sweat it out, only for Ems so ride into the sunset with x
ok. I can only do my best such as it is .
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:40 am

ok. I can only do my best such as it is .
ok.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:09 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I do so hope I'm not one of the accused within the 'qld clique' - but I have a sneaky suspicion I am one of those in mind

I don't clique with anyone on here - least I don't think so. I get on very well with certain posters and I always speak to new posters too. There are some nasty posters though, I try to stay away from them.
You rang
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:14 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
Just do me a favour, Sue - next time I share a personal experience, such as being allergic to my husband's sperm, thinking I'm amongst friends, please do warn me before you move it to TIO for the whole world to see
Will do ....
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:25 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
MBTTUK ... the riot room ... let the people decide .... g'wan, you know you want to ...

I'm still in my underpants ... it was a tricky commute but worth it.
Do you need to give those guys at AMI a call
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:36 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe time to delete these threads and bring some balance to the board?
What? And get accused of over-moderating?

Damned if we do and damned if we don't.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 6:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Excellent post Ems

Many, many times on many forums you will see reference to cliques.

In most cases I think it is mistaken identity and too harsh a word for what are in fact friendship groups which have grown naturally through common goals, purpose and familiarity.

A clique to me implies a group of people who consider themselves a select band and exclude all others. I rarely see that on the forums but I do see strong friendship groups come and go.

You can if you so desire enter these groups but you will need to step forward and put a little effort in as is the case in real life.

Is that such a big deal? It's actually easier online due to your anonymity.

And if you disagree with someone and get jumped on a bit by their friends don't take it to heart. If you think you are right stand your ground............there will be others who agree with you too.

I really don't see these groups trying to exclude anyone. Speak to them by joining in you may be surprised.

=============

Now what are we going to do to sort out that clique Queensland bunch.
spot on pal
Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:07 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Think of it as a pub, if one is new you are hardly likely to march up to the group sitting in the corner table that you don't know and sit down right away. More that you would sit at the bar and chat to people as they come up to order drinks, then as you get to know them you end up sitting at the table.

But everyone is quite right, the Barbie was created for off-topic chat and silliness. Plus if there is any bun-fighting we generally move those threads to TIO so you can throw some jelly and icecream in there
But to use the pub analogy - if you were having a conversation with some people and another group came and sat down and took over your conversation, so that the original conversation was completely lost - you'd be a bit naffed off. Especially if it felt that every conversation you started went the same way.

That's the main problem with thread hi-jacking.

Sometimes it appears to be a big problem on here, sometimes it isn't. The Queensland Contingent (for want of a better description) aren't always the culprits either

On the other hand, topic drift, as opposed to thread hi-jacking, is a natural occurence in any conversation.

I've been on too many forums for far too long to be worried about either - its the nasty digs which I don't like. And yes, I know I could report them.

KPorte, I don't think I've seen you say a bad word about anyone!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:44 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

- you mean like 'pump me'?

That's disgusting
tsk! naughty girl! haha!

You're married though....
Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
technically speaking, so are you
Me too though! technically.. and he is a poster on here though he doesn't post much these days!! although we have and understanding that I get custody of BE and he gets custody of some other forum!

ok, well there is only one way we can settle this. We will have to dual off in Emelems' honour.

We shall do it in true Borat style and take turns in slapping each other over the scrotal sacs with a leather glove until someone gives in.

I shall take the first strike! .......BANG!

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
She knows Ems to have good taste in men?
apart from the current astranged Mr Emelems Sal, my taste in men has been absolutely shite.. my ex is a fab bloke though and we should always be great friends I think (of course I have to write this.. he might read it! haha!)..

With campervan and my backpack I think SC! But I do have an open door policy... Not in a commune free-love style way I hasten to add!

Em x
Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:50 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
With campervan and my backpack I think SC! But I do have an open door policy... Not in a commune free-love style way I hasten to add!

Em x
sort of like in a revolving door way then?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:51 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
Me too though! technically.. and he is a poster on here though he doesn't post much these days!! although we have and understanding that I get custody of BE and he gets custody of some other forum!

Em x
who got custordy of me?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:57 am
Account Closed

who got custordy of me?
Elton John and David Furnish. Can you feel the love tonight?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.