Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Pi##ed off already!!

Pi##ed off already!!

Old Mar 27th 2007, 1:20 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Pi##ed off already!!

Originally Posted by Scossie
I've sent you a PM mate.
Thanks for the reply, I accept your explaination, mistakes happen. Thanks also for the good advice you have given me, I shall be armed with that now when I negotiate with the several companies we have contacted to date. Thanks again, nice work, much appreciated. I may still be in touch, should we decide ultimately to go down the concrete route.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
Thanks for the reply, I accept your explaination, mistakes happen. Thanks also for the good advice you have given me, I shall be armed with that now when I negotiate with the several companies we have contacted to date. Thanks again, nice work, much appreciated. I may still be in touch, should we decide ultimately to go down the concrete route.
Pipes.plumbing and filter now in...................sadly.............they have put the wrong filter on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Pipes.plumbing and filter now in...................sadly.............they have put the wrong filter on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you using sapphire pools by any chance?!!!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Air Con in Scotland.

Things have changed since I moved.
Global warming is really going crazy. He'll be selling fridges to eskimos next.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Wrong filter now been taken off...............leaving us with NO filter.
Getting really stressed now............need some karma!!!
Old Mar 29th 2007, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Wrong filter now been taken off...............leaving us with NO filter.
Getting really stressed now............need some karma!!!

Are you going to name and shame this company

Not sure how to send karma
Old Mar 29th 2007, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wren
Are you going to name and shame this company

Not sure how to send karma
I will do as soon as they have finished the bloody pool!!!!
Still no filter in!!!!

To give karma click on the karma box under the posters name..........I could do with some right now!!!
Old Mar 29th 2007, 1:44 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I will do as soon as they have finished the bloody pool!!!!
Still no filter in!!!!

To give karma click on the karma box under the posters name..........I could do with some right now!!!
I have sent some Sandra, will buy you a drink next Tuesday
Old Mar 29th 2007, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Karma sent. Sounds like a nightmare and I hope you get it sorted out soon.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by northernbird
I have sent some Sandra, will buy you a drink next Tuesday
Not sure if I can make Tuesday...... car need a service and looks like that is the only day I can get it in!!!
Will I be missed???????????????
Old Mar 29th 2007, 2:00 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if I can make Tuesday...... car need a service and looks like that is the only day I can get it in!!!
Will I be missed???????????????
Course you will. I am off to Coral Bay next Friday so won't be around for a couple of weeks. If you don't make it will see you after Easter. Sorry to hear about Micks brother, hope all is OK with you all.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by northernbird
Course you will. I am off to Coral Bay next Friday so won't be around for a couple of weeks. If you don't make it will see you after Easter. Sorry to hear about Micks brother, hope all is OK with you all.
Right..had enough now!!! House is like a pig sty with all the dirt coming in, have also had a call to say we have pals coming in 2 weeks (now I am stressing)...........Mick is in the UK, so I am home alone..and STILL NO F**KING filter on the pool, which now resembles a pool full of drinking chocolate, there is so much dirt in there.
On top of that the pool headers haver been sitting on my drive for almost a week now and no-one has bothered to call to say they are going to lay them!!!!

On top of that we must have a ton of sand, sitting there, left over from when they put the pool in.
There is no way that I am paying for all that sand!!!!
Old Apr 1st 2007, 2:09 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Right..had enough now!!! House is like a pig sty with all the dirt coming in, have also had a call to say we have pals coming in 2 weeks (now I am stressing)...........Mick is in the UK, so I am home alone..and STILL NO F**KING filter on the pool, which now resembles a pool full of drinking chocolate, there is so much dirt in there.
On top of that the pool headers haver been sitting on my drive for almost a week now and no-one has bothered to call to say they are going to lay them!!!!

On top of that we must have a ton of sand, sitting there, left over from when they put the pool in.
There is no way that I am paying for all that sand!!!!
Sandra, I take it you haven't given them their final handover payment yet? If not, they will be wanting their money PDQ so get on the phone in the morning and tell them to get their fingers out.
I know it's stressful, hang on in there.
Tracey
Old Apr 1st 2007, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Sandra, I take it you haven't given them their final handover payment yet? If not, they will be wanting their money PDQ so get on the phone in the morning and tell them to get their fingers out.
I know it's stressful, hang on in there.
Tracey

Stressful...........thats not the word.
Mick has had to fly back to the UK as things are not good with his brother.
Toby and I decided to decorate a few rooms while he is away, just to surprise him, and then my pals have called to say they are coming over and staying at ours!!!!!!!!!!!!
The whole house is upside down, there is so much crap in the garage, that has come out of the garden, and I have 2 bloody defiant dogs, that only do as Mick tells them, that keep running in the mess out the back and bringing it in with them!!!!!!!!!:curse:
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Stressful...........thats not the word.
Mick has had to fly back to the UK as things are not good with his brother.
Toby and I decided to decorate a few rooms while he is away, just to surprise him, and then my pals have called to say they are coming over and staying at ours!!!!!!!!!!!!
The whole house is upside down, there is so much crap in the garage, that has come out of the garden, and I have 2 bloody defiant dogs, that only do as Mick tells them, that keep running in the mess out the back and bringing it in with them!!!!!!!!!:curse:
Still no filter on!!!
Have called the site superviser 3 times today and let rip.
Then called the head office, and as usual, got an answer machine.
Left a message to call me back.............no call.
Today had a paver around to give me a quote. He then said there is far too much soil around the pool, that now has to be moved.
Going to call again tommorrow!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.