Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

for people who have too much time on your hands and nothing helpful to say

Wikiposts

for people who have too much time on your hands and nothing helpful to say

Old Mar 26th 2010, 5:46 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for people who have too much time on your hands and nothing helpful to say

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Last time I was in Wales I actually had a bat shit on me.
Are the bats in Oz quite shitty then?
Old Mar 26th 2010, 5:47 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: for people who have too much time on your hands and nothing helpful to say

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Are the bats in Oz quite shitty then?
Yes very fruity. Get it washed of your car asap, it'll eat the paint!!
Old Mar 26th 2010, 5:50 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

if you fart in a plastig bag. how long will the smell last?
Old Mar 26th 2010, 5:57 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
if you fart in a plastig bag. how long will the smell last?
Ask Emelems. Not worth the pain in the eyeballs though
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Ask Emelems. Not worth the pain in the eyeballs though
her farts sting your eyes?
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:14 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

her farts sting your eyes?
Originally Posted by emelems
I had an Asian tourist literally jump on my back in order to take a photo of a turtle swimming by (we were in a underwater fish place in HK and I was in front of him)... he then stuck is camera right in front of my face so that he could film it swimming past, completely obliterating my view of it..

Needless to say I turned round and lamped him one.. (ok, shrugged him off my back and pushed him straight out of my way)... the dickhead got his 3 seconds worth of turtle on film.. I missed out seeing it in real life..

I am not bitter nor twisted... I just embrace my bad feelings and make effegies of him and then pull off the arms with pleasure.....

Em x

Any, I digress....
Funny you say that. Ever since I pulled that Dutch Oven move on you I have been feeling really sharp pains in my eyeballs
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:16 pm
Account Closed

This thread is surreal.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:18 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by kporte
This thread is surreal.
thread of the year!
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

ah i see
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:21 pm
Account Closed

ah i see
You do?
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by kporte
You do?
yip, clearly now the rain has gone
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

yip, clearly now the rain has gone
I always thought the lyrics of that song were "I can see clearly now Lorraine has gone" and when a nasty work colleague called Lorraine left our company, I sang this all the time
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:50 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cappuccino
I always thought the lyrics of that song were "I can see clearly now Lorraine has gone" and when a nasty work colleague called Lorraine left our company, I sang this all the time
Yip, my friend's dad used to sing that to her all the time - used to drive her mad
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit worried now I've been in the UK for nearly two hours and I haven't been mugged/raped/stolen/sworn at or murdered, no-one has tried to sell me the Big Issue and everyone is really polite, even the teenagers. I thought this place was suposed to be the pits, that's why I haven't moved back permanently.

Is anyone in the middle of moving back? do I need to pass IELTS? Can you share your timeline please?
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm a bit worried now I've been in the UK for nearly two hours and I haven't been mugged/raped/stolen/sworn at or murdered, no-one has tried to sell me the Big Issue and everyone is really polite, even the teenagers. I thought this place was suposed to be the pits, that's why I haven't moved back permanently.

Is anyone in the middle of moving back? do I need to pass IELTS? Can you share your timeline please?
Just watch out for chavs Pol! And tramps, who are all Irish or Scottish, and will mug you for the price of a Kestrel super strength!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.