Our story

Old Jan 25th 2009, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to all
Default Re: Our story

Originally Posted by ausi dream
I for one am deleting from this thread as it seems to have turned in to an argumentative thread between a few , instead of collecting useful knowledge for what this forum is for.

Good Luck, and hope your dream comes true.
i just hope ALL of you are on here in july when i can show you all were not liers fakers or any of the above!
Old Jan 25th 2009, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

This thread is useless without pics
Old Jan 25th 2009, 4:56 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO
This thread is useless without pics
This thread is useless........period.......mm
Old Jan 25th 2009, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by memewest
He's also been quite pompous, rude and up-himself on another thread where someone was genuinely asking for advice.
I never realised the kid was ranting about immigrants.He will be one soon and being functionally illiterate he will struggle on a student visa with his partner and child.This is advise.If he is dyslexic that is unfortunate but I believe him to be delusional and "economical with the truth".

I don't think he should be encouraged any more and I doubt with his childish remarks he will last more than 5 minutes in Oz

I'm out of this thread
Old Jan 25th 2009, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davidb1989
hello all i dont appreciate being called a lia i have a very rich familly and if i need the funds i can get them but i prefer to do things myself and earn my own money it feels much better but what i am saying is if i needed the money i can get it at a phone call away there if you all must know, now i feel like an idiot
Just a question, if you're loaded then why have you started a thread for everyone to send you a UK £? Seems odd to ask for money when you're supposed to be loaded?
Seems you have lots of strange posts on here. Hope the mods take a good look at your posts as very odd troll like goings on!
Old Jan 25th 2009, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Really, you people! I have read all of his threads, sure he was rude in some, I think I would have been close the way people were treating him and calling him a troll at every post! His 'slagging off of immigrants' is not as has been portrayed either, he was slagging off the way they are allowed to get everything for free when he has to work, I AGREED with him in that thread. Does that make me a troll?

If you look back on my MANY posts from when I first joined you would see me asking about all different types of visas too, as I was also desperate to come over, and figured the more research I did the more chance I had of finding a way. Luckily nobody picked up on it with me to call me nasty names!

He has said he has the money IF HE NEEDS it from family! So why pay him out over a tounge in cheek post?

If you do not like what he is saying, GO AWAY and post on other threads! Really do you need to get your kicks upsetting people? That in my eyes then makes you trolls!
Old Jan 25th 2009, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

It maybe troll like but it's very entertaining!!!! It gets sillier and sillier by the day!!! I log in for my next installment of the David - Hannah move to Oz saga every day

Love

Rudi
x
Old Jan 25th 2009, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jan 25th 2009, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
Really, you people! I have read all of his threads, sure he was rude in some, I think I would have been close the way people were treating him and calling him a troll at every post! His 'slagging off of immigrants' is not as has been portrayed either, he was slagging off the way they are allowed to get everything for free when he has to work, I AGREED with him in that thread. Does that make me a troll?

If you look back on my MANY posts from when I first joined you would see me asking about all different types of visas too, as I was also desperate to come over, and figured the more research I did the more chance I had of finding a way. Luckily nobody picked up on it with me to call me nasty names!

He has said he has the money IF HE NEEDS it from family! So why pay him out over a tounge in cheek post?

If you do not like what he is saying, GO AWAY and post on other threads! Really do you need to get your kicks upsetting people? That in my eyes then makes you trolls!
Sorry but felt the need to point out some bizarre posting.
I suppose someone who has been very abusive toward other BE users and posted some really bizarre stuff on here needs someone to stick up for them. Well done. I hope he appreciates it and actually isn't just a passing troll. Not sure why you've decided to advocate for him as he seems more than able to stick up for himself by hurling insults.
Personally don't like a lot of the stuff he's put on, seems a very bitter person, but maybe he comes across badly in his style of writing who knows who cares!
Old Jan 26th 2009, 2:40 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom

Personal opinion is that you have been taken for a sucker by a total windup merchant and probably a kid as well, based on the literacy standards.

I added the pair of their ID's to my ignore list and I suggest everybody else does as well.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

davidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to all

dont know what all your problems are thanks for the people that have posted usefull info or that have stuck up for me i wont be writing on this site any more as every time i log on it affends me by what you all are saying, i have said many times and will once again i have no reason to lie. i will post on here when i get to oz
Old Jan 26th 2009, 9:33 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

There is nobody on my Ignore list. If they get up my nose or bore me, I have the willpower not to read their posts. BE is an internet forum; it's not life-threatening.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

timmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nice

Originally Posted by davidb1989
dont know what all your problems are thanks for the people that have posted usefull info or that have stuck up for me i wont be writing on this site any more as every time i log on it affends me by what you all are saying, i have said many times and will once again i have no reason to lie. i will post on here when i get to oz
Do not feel that you can no longer post on here,you can pay thousands for the kind of advice and information on this forum.
My advice(take or leave it) would be to be a bit more upfront with your situation from the begining and think about how you are wording your responses so as they do not sound so harsh toward people that are kind enough to offer advice.
Remember you are on a public disscusion forum therefor people are sharing personal and indepth information about themselves and their situation so they can help or be helped,not being nosey.
Good luck in the process,and please ,keep us updated on how you go on .
Old Jan 27th 2009, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

Letspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant future

keep us updated on how you go on .[/QUOTE]

yes please do, I for one cant wait
Old Jan 29th 2009, 12:59 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Apologies if this article has been mentioned before:
http://www.theage.com.au/national/ha...1210-6vwk.html

Looks like hairdressing might not be on the list for long. Although you never know what will happen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.