Our story

Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

davidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to all
Talking Our story

hi all me and my familly have decided to move to brisbane, follow us through our story and every time i get another step forward i will post it and keep you all updated, so along the way when i find out info i will forward it all on to you lot, by the way some people get upset by my spelling lol im dyslexic so deal with it! i am 19 my partner is 19 and my son is 7 months, just general chat here please and ask questions im sure people will be able to help thanks
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

davidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to all
Default Re: Our story

today iv spoken to a migration agent and he is sending us a form to fill out and send back for a student visas 13/01/09
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davidb1989
today iv spoken to a migration agent and he is sending us a form to fill out and send back for a student visas 13/01/09
Have you considered how you are going to support your partner and baby when you can only work for 20 hours per week?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Have you considered how you are going to support your partner and baby when you can only work for 20 hours per week?
lol yes i have no need to worry about that
Old Jan 13th 2009, 12:42 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Listen...One warning and one warning only. Keep the personal insults out of this thread along with the language. Anyone not complying with the site rules will be facing a ban. http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ I suggest each and every one of you take a good long read before you post again.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

varsanik will become famous soon enoughvarsanik will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Listen...One warning and one warning only. Keep the personal insults out of this thread along with the language. Anyone not complying with the site rules will be facing a ban. http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ I suggest each and every one of you take a good long read before you post again.
Please accept my appologies, however, I dont think a single bit of my message was insulting to any degree, they where all facts taken from posts by the member it was reffering to.

I will abide by the warning issued by the moderator, however, I strongly disagree that I insulted another forum member.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

What's your secret then?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:38 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well if you aren't going to worry about it, who will? Hours of work when on a student visa are strictly limited, and policed.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

Amy and Barry is an unknown quantity at this point

How many ways are you trying to apply to get visa by!!!!!
Wonder what job your going to have in your next thread..
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:26 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by varsanik
Please accept my appologies, however, I dont think a single bit of my message was insulting to any degree, they where all facts taken from posts by the member it was reffering to.

I will abide by the warning issued by the moderator, however, I strongly disagree that I insulted another forum member.
It all comes down to netiquette really, the big red writing and the way it came over as shouting is seen as rude in the discussion board communities, thats all.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

Boo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Amy and Barry
How many ways are you trying to apply to get visa by!!!!!
Wonder what job your going to have in your next thread..

Ah the davidb1989 story rumbles on...better than afternoon telly though you got to give him that

I for one, am perfectly happy to read 'Your Story'...all this waitin around for visas and the like...

Come on Davey - spill the real story. We're all gripped!!

Boo
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know how david1989 has managed to get away with using the language he does on the forum.
Every one else on here edits bits so you dont get the full word.
Meaning on his other posts.

Last edited by ausi dream; Jan 13th 2009 at 2:39 pm. Reason: adding
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:59 pm
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Eeehhhh
And in another thread you talk about getting a loan for migration, and in another to quote yourself....
i wouldnt advise you to take the student route as any one that comes with you are only aloud to work a maximum of 20 hours per week and you can only work this as well in my opinion this is not enough hours to support a familly and when your studys finnish they send you home unless you have met the criteria to stay, you cannot leave your studys whilst there or your visa will become invalid

Sorry. Just pointing out the different stories in different threads?
Good luck with your move though...
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

Amy and Barry is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:Ah the davidb1989 story rumbles on...better than afternoon telly though you got to give him that

I for one, am perfectly happy to read 'Your Story'...all this waitin around for visas and the like...

Come on Davey - spill the real story. We're all gripped!!

Boo

you are right boo telly isnt as good as this.
On a serious note though what about his seven month old when my kids were seven months i wouldnt of being able to get by on working 20 hours and being a student kids are expensive.
I wonder if davey knows the benefit system is different in oz.
I hope he does go he wont be last long with all his different personalties
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ausi dream
I dont know how david1989 has managed to get away with using the language he does on the forum.
Every one else on here edits bits so you dont get the full word.
Meaning on his other posts.
None of the Moderators have the kind of life where we can be on the forum 24/7 and read every post. If the language in a post offends you please bring it to the attention of the moderators. You can do this by using the report button, the one with the exclamation mark on it, next to the karma button.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.