Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)

Wikiposts

One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 6:55 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One for the Lady's only!!!

Yes shirley 40 is definately the new 30!
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 6:59 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ub40fan
41, but inside I still feel 21
Same age as me then

thanks for the laugh girls really cheered me up, right off to watch the Aussie match now.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:02 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off to work now! see ya tomorrow!
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:36 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Yes shirley 40 is definately the new 30!
Phew thank goodness for that, that makes me 22 then
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 11:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Phew thank goodness for that, that makes me 22 then
One of the guys at work was on the phone yesterday reading out his date of birth......1982 - I nearly spat coffee everywhere....I was doing my A Levels that year, I could be his mother!! NOW I feel old! :scared:
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 12:12 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
One of the guys at work was on the phone yesterday reading out his date of birth......1982 - I nearly spat coffee everywhere....I was doing my A Levels that year, I could be his mother!! NOW I feel old! :scared:

In 1982 i would have been 8 and in P4 or 5 by then

..sorry Polly, not wanting to make you feel old or anything, please dont ban me
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 5:51 pm
Banned

Hunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to all

Somebody's probably already mentioned this but I use Carefree and they're pretty good. They also come in bulk so you never run out.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 6:34 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, it's really bizarre isn't it - I've been left school 16 years! 16 years! What's all that about! Thankfully there are no whippersnappers where I work it would just be too painful
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:02 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: One for the Lady's only!!!

Very Brave of you Hutch glad you could join us.... sorry can't help on the No. 7 but will add cottons and kotex to the list of to be trieds... still trying to be brave enough to try the cup thing but the word 'grose' keeps springing to mind.

As for the reverand why doesn't he get 'GOD' to remove the CURSE instead of putting unhelpfull comments.

I left school 25 yrs ago so hopefully there is light and KY Jelly (but not the hot stuff...that's just wrong) at the end of the tunnel.

Originally Posted by Hutch
When we were over earlier this year I was sent out an emergency 'errand' to buy a box for my missus (does that make me a new man? god I hope not) - I got her Kotex and she says (and I quote) "I'm an irregular heavy bleeder too and they were absolutely fine". So there you go. She also asks (on a more serious note obviously) if anyone knows of a good replacement for Boots No.7 Tinted Moisturiser.

*can I go now ... *
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Mmm, been left school 13 years and yes, it hurts ( )when whippersnappers look aghast at you, in an 'age' conversation...

Wondering why you girlies find the tampax not upto scratch??? I've not notuiced any real difference 9apart from the price, of course... )
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by annqldau
Very Brave of you Hutch glad you could join us.... sorry can't help on the No. 7 but will add cottons and kotex to the list of to be trieds... still trying to be brave enough to try the cup thing but the word 'grose' keeps springing to mind.

As for the reverand why doesn't he get 'GOD' to remove the CURSE instead of putting unhelpfull comments.

I left school 25 yrs ago so hopefully there is light and KY Jelly (but not the hot stuff...that's just wrong) at the end of the tunnel.
PMSL can't make my mind up about the hot stuff, have you tried the Durex tingle one :scared: not sure whether I like it or not
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

I know how that feels, but i was working in 1982 and also out clubbing as much as i could!
I hated it when I was working in the nursery school (very recently) and I felt old enough to be the children's nan!
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:18 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by annqldau
Silly one for the Lady's only!!!

So Lady's like everything else the Aussie tampons don't seem to be quite the same as the UK ones.

Which ones are the best in your experience?

Haven't seen Lilets at all around Bris unless someone has a secret shop for them.

The Tampax are similar to UK but crap anyway.

Strange Aussie make Libra don't even put knots in the strings so much inferior.

Men told you not to look this one's just for the Lady's.
Yeh they're weird aren't they?
I always tie a knot in the end cos they're never knotted.
I use Carefree here.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:23 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Mmm, been left school 13 years and yes, it hurts ( )when whippersnappers look aghast at you, in an 'age' conversation...

Wondering why you girlies find the tampax not upto scratch??? I've not notuiced any real difference 9apart from the price, of course... )
Never got on with Tampax in the UK - they used to fall out and yes, my pelvic floors are fine thank you couldn't even use them before kids, let alone after.

Hot ky or tingly durex is not right hubby having the snip - now that was a good move
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:28 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippies
PMSL can't make my mind up about the hot stuff, have you tried the Durex tingle one :scared: not sure whether I like it or not
Haven't tried the tingle stuff....and yes i'm a knotter, think you are either a knotter or not a knotter...Tampax---who wants long and skinny I just want to plug the hole, literally... .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.