Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)

Wikiposts

One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)

Old Nov 23rd 2006, 11:44 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)

Originally Posted by possoms
why? good if your out walking and get caught short or if your in a country that only has a hole in the ground for a loo
Well then I'd p!ss in the hole in the ground... .
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:58 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by annqldau
Well then I'd p!ss in the hole in the ground... .
you obviously have a good aim
Old Nov 24th 2006, 3:01 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I've invested in a shewee and I love it, going to use it all the time from now on
No way thought I'd talked you into a whiz!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by Clippies
No way thought I'd talked you into a whiz!
well I was just too tight for the whiz.. it was twice as much... anyhoo it works fine, been using it all day much to OH's disgust
Old Nov 24th 2006, 9:40 am

you obviously have a good aim
pelvic floor exercises keep everything firing spot on and just keep feet well apart... .
Old Nov 24th 2006, 6:26 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

well I was just too tight for the whiz.. it was twice as much... anyhoo it works fine, been using it all day much to OH's disgust
PMSL that is just hilarious You'll be able to stand next to him at the urinals in the pub Stand and wee up the tree in the park - oh the possibilities are endless
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:43 pm

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
it does have a little 'thing' to help you pull it out - but it can sometimes be a bit tricky to get a decent grip - especially when the cup seems to be wanting to stay where it is rather than move where you want it to !!

so what is the keeper then?
little 'thing' to help you pull it out... has gone the journey it got in the way and kept sticking in bits it shouldn't much more comfortable without it... .
Old Nov 24th 2006, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One for the Lady's only!!!

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
Check out http://www.mooncup.co.uk/index.html

I have got several friends who use them and swear by them. Some who suffered from very heavy periods have experienced an improvement in both flow and pain levels since using them.

Was brave and clicked the link, who am I trying to kid? flippin nosey! looks, erm, interesting! might actually give it a go!
Thanks!
Old Nov 25th 2006, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by yolandacharm
Was brave and clicked the link, who am I trying to kid? flippin nosey! looks, erm, interesting! might actually give it a go!
Thanks!
They aren't as bad as they seem at first look and saves $$$$$ in all those wasted products you bin or flush away. Not sure if I could do the reusabler pads bit and have a washing machine running like the River Tiber.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
They aren't as bad as they seem at first look and saves $$$$$ in all those wasted products you bin or flush away. Not sure if I could do the reusabler pads bit and have a washing machine running like the River Tiber.

Just bought one on ebay!
let you know how i get on? hehe
Old Nov 25th 2006, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by yolandacharm
Just bought one on ebay!
let you know how i get on? hehe
Welcome to the club... and take the silly end bit off will sit much better .
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:00 am

Originally Posted by Clippies
PMSL that is just hilarious You'll be able to stand next to him at the urinals in the pub Stand and wee up the tree in the park - oh the possibilities are endless
he says he's going to teach me how to write my name in the snow
Old Nov 26th 2006, 4:25 am

Lol, should be easy with your sheewee
Old Nov 27th 2006, 7:35 am

You could do that with the mooncup would be much more impressive... :scared:
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Firth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really nice

Hi there
Hopefully this thread will give the men something to worry about too:

http://www.noticeyournuts.com/main.html

Its a serious promo!!! Try and keep your face straight!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.