Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Oh my, that's unfortunate!

Oh my, that's unfortunate!

Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:04 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh my, that's unfortunate!

I bet she felt like the bottom had fallen out of her world
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:05 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
I bet she felt like the bottom had fallen out of her world
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Oh forget all that! Tell us about the smelly fannies.
They are actually few and far between!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:46 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I did chuckle but possibly it's not funny http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339270,00.html
I bet she'll never use the phrase 'give me a ring' again.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:52 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
They are actually few and far between!
Wide?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Wide?
No. But it is interesting to discover just how little some women know about their own bodies.....like being married, in their 20s, having their first Pap smear, and being told by the Dr that they actually have 2 vaginas and 2 cervices.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:05 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

No. But it is interesting to discover just how little some women know about their own bodies.....like being married, in their 20s, having their first Pap smear, and being told by the Dr that they actually have 2 vaginas and 2 cervices.
This would explain it, my wife have been giving me her second-class cervix.

Coat ...
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:08 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

No way!!!!

Any lucky lady with more than one clit?

WHAT??? I'm only asking out of scientific interest.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:09 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego

Coat ...
Groan
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego

Coat ...
Ba-boom!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No way!!!!

Any lucky lady with more than one clit?

WHAT??? I'm only asking out of scientific interest.
I doubt it. It's all to do with fetal development.

That's like asking if any blokes are born with more than one penis.

(The clitoris and the penis are effectively the same thing!)
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:15 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I doubt it. It's all to do with fetal development.

That's like asking if any blokes are born with more than one penis.

(The clitoris and the penis are effectively the same thing!)
I give you two-pronged man:

http://today.reuters.com/News/Crises...ryId=DEL270522
Old Mar 21st 2008, 3:10 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

So if his wife has a stutter and calls him a dick dick head then I guess she would be right.