Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Oh my, that's unfortunate!

Oh my, that's unfortunate!

Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oh my, that's unfortunate!

I did chuckle but possibly it's not funny http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339270,00.html
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh my, that's unfortunate!

Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a surgeon, but how the hell do you give someone a new anus?

In fact, any orifice. Vaginas, earholes, nostrils etc, they've all got to be connected to something I assume.

Did they sew up her 'old' anus? and reconnected the new one to the errr 'plumbing'.

JTL
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:53 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Well they made a right arse of that, didn't they?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Surgery — Several different surgical procedures can help alleviate fecal incontinence. These procedures include direct repair of damaged sphincters, reinforcement of anorectal structures, implantation of artificial sphincters, and muscle transfer procedures.

Surgical repair can reduce or resolve incontinence, particularly for women who develop a tear in the external anal sphincter during childbirth and people with injury of the sphincter due to surgery or other causes. Surgery cures incontinence in 80 percent of women with childbirth-related sphincter tears.

In people who have irreparable damage of the sphincters, muscles can be transferred from other areas of the body, usually the leg or buttock, and surgically placed around the anal canal. These muscles mimic the action of the damaged sphincters. Some transferred muscles may require constant electrical stimulation to maintain a contracted state. Muscle transfer surgery can restore continence in up to 73 percent of people.

An alternative to a transferred muscle is a synthetic anal cuff that can be inflated to hold back feces and deflated to allow bowel movements. However, this type of procedure is only performed in specialized centers. Complications can occur even in when they are performed by experts.

(nicked off a web site I googled can't be arsed to put the link on... )
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:57 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Bummer
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to know how they explained it to her when she came round in recovery
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:02 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

thats her on the left.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:05 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Something like this....

"We have good news and bad news.
The bad news is your leg operation was a failure.
The good news is you won't shit yourself worrying about it".
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I really must stop giving serious answers about this, but if I was the surgeon, I'd have said: we were looking at your leg problem, when we noticed your arse urgently needed a bit of work. So we gave you a new arsehole.

Next time we'll fix your leg, honest. (unless we notice you need a boob job or a fanny refresh)

JTL
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:28 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Bix
Something like this....

"We have good news and bad news.
The bad news is your leg operation was a failure.
The good news is you won't shit yourself worrying about it".
Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I really must stop giving serious answers about this, but if I was the surgeon, I'd have said: we were looking at your leg problem, when we noticed your arse urgently needed a bit of work. So we gave you a new arsehole.

Next time we'll fix your leg, honest. (unless we notice you need a boob job or a fanny refresh)

JTL
Oh dear, I just snorted very loudly Not attractive but at least I'm alone
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:05 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that's really shitty for her, isn't it?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:11 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Oh that's really shitty for her, isn't it?
A real bummer....
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh dear, I just snorted very loudly Not attractive but at least I'm alone
On the plus side (for men anyway), they might say ahh forget his leg problem, he needs a bigger penis.

Oh and we'll give him an extra arse while we're at it.

JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.