offroading Brisbane

Old May 21st 2008, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

jofun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: offroading Brisbane

Originally Posted by jofun View Post
You would like to hope not!!! ahh only two days to go now...3pm friday pickup.......looking forward to it, however what a terrible collection time..traffic home and it'll be dark by the time we sort everything out!! what more can you expect from a dealer though..at least we will have it in time for the weekend
ps...send you a pm
Old May 21st 2008, 10:03 am
HUN skelper

magic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jaca View Post
very capable machines based on a mitsubishi pajero...some of those guys have diff lockers,big lifts,tyres and all manner of serious of road capabilities...i doubt you would be the recovery vehicle..more likely to need one of them to saver yer archie when the tide comes in !! everyone is made most welcome...fantastic bunch of guys.. mostly families that do barbies/fishing/camping/day trips to beaches like frazer island for weekends etc.. i cant wait !
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...onsteroids.jpg
is that your deli jaca, nice rig if so

M&M
Old May 21st 2008, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

no its not mine..i wish it was.. and we are stil awiting visas so 4-5 weeks hopefully.. ye wont get stuck if ye lower yer tyre presures to circa 20 and have a shovel.. great fun this digging in the sand ... especially with a beer !
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:47 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

ps...send you a pm
I've replied...
Old May 26th 2008, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

jofun is an unknown quantity at this point

Any one fancy a day trip to mt mee..for a bit of offroading end of june sometime?? We have the 4x4 now but i guess it would be ideal and more responsible to have some others join in...
Old May 31st 2008, 2:18 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Any one fancy a day trip to mt mee..for a bit of offroading end of june sometime?? We have the 4x4 now but i guess it would be ideal and more responsible to have some others join in...
We're up for it, I'll ask some of the others today.