Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

Wikiposts

The Official Loners Thread

Old Sep 24th 2008, 7:48 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by pacey
well, you're in then Nic!
Looks that way Pacey. I got the e-mail at 1:30am and then couldnt sleep. Blimmin cream crackered now.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really nice

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Looks that way Pacey. I got the e-mail at 1:30am and then couldnt sleep. Blimmin cream crackered now.
Congrats, must be a relief! It's nice to see so many people getting everything sorted...I should be in my flat in the next coupla weeks so I can actually start going out and meeting people.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 5:39 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheDangerousQuietOne
Congrats, must be a relief! It's nice to see so many people getting everything sorted...I should be in my flat in the next coupla weeks so I can actually start going out and meeting people.
Ah see I knew you'd get there - its gotta be hard going it alone (I'll have my sister to realy on) and you'll never fear any kind of change again!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really nice

Yeh especially when a friend back home told me there's loads of rumours going around that I keep complaining it's shit etc and that the company are being a bit shit... well that's because it's true! Obviously one person has read my blog and then the rumour service started up and it's made me look like an ungrateful sod... i'm gonna ignore it tho cus at the end of the day I'm the one living in Oz when they're stuck in cold, wet cornwall!
Old Sep 28th 2008, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

coops432 is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Just adding myself to this thread, as of wednesday i'm a single man was supposed to be going with fiance but alas not now.

Please be kind

Heading for Brisbane area when i'm accepted.

Hi to everyone.

Coops
Old Sep 28th 2008, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coops432
Hi,

Just adding myself to this thread, as of wednesday i'm a single man was supposed to be going with fiance but alas not now.

Please be kind

Heading for Brisbane area when i'm accepted.

Hi to everyone.

Coops
welcome in, sorry to hear about your fiance but the aussie women are hot with a capital H.O.T! You'll soon find a replacement...
Old Sep 28th 2008, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

welcome in, sorry to hear about your fiance but the aussie women are hot with a capital H.O.T! You'll soon find a replacement...
thanks very much for the welcome

Every cloud and all huh..

Coops
Old Sep 28th 2008, 3:01 am
beach bum

thanks very much for the welcome

Every cloud and all huh..

Coops
Welcome Coops - and if you dont find an Aussie woman - theres always little old me!
Old Sep 28th 2008, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

Welcome Coops - and if you dont find an Aussie woman - theres always little old me!
aww thanks

How to cheer me up

Coops
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

way to pimp yourself out...i like your style!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 6:22 am
beach bum

way to pimp yourself out...i like your style!
No point holding back our rob! Start as you mean to go on I say - and I say I'm gonna have a good time! :-)
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Hey Guys, hope everyone is OK, I have a month left at work in the uk, before heading out to adelaide in early nov. Cant wait!!!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

No point holding back our rob! Start as you mean to go on I say - and I say I'm gonna have a good time! :-)
did i tell you i'm 26 stone and walk with a limp but the main thing is the lump on my back doesnt get in the way (hmmmm i'm sure i typed that somewhere before)

Coops
Old Sep 29th 2008, 5:23 pm
beach bum

did i tell you i'm 26 stone and walk with a limp but the main thing is the lump on my back doesnt get in the way (hmmmm i'm sure i typed that somewhere before)

Coops
I'm not fussy - ask this lot!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm not fussy - ask this lot!
she'll just turn the light off!

I promised myself a "good time" in oz so far but keep getting hung up on the ex i left in the UK... dammit!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.