Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Noel Gallagher on the Jade coverage

Noel Gallagher on the Jade coverage

Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Noel Gallagher on the Jade coverage

Originally Posted by busterboy
Well hello to you too.

I do agree with you, you know. The tabloid press have certainly changed their tune quickly and without a hint of shame.

You still coming over....
Its that Arsehole Max Clifford , I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone .... well maybe Max Clifford .... possibly Steve Martin ... but thats all .

Its all a bit boring

On a related note ... Yes , in June
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:52 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
Its that Arsehole Max Clifford , I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone .... well maybe Max Clifford .... possibly Steve Martin ... but thats all .

Its all a bit boring

I used to think Jimmy Tarbuck but I don't know if the good Lord has made that one a mute point by now.

June, where too?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:11 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I used to think Jimmy Tarbuck but I don't know if the good Lord has made that one a mute point by now.

June, where too?
I see where you are coming from..

There was a lovely sight at the papershop the other day. Right next to a paper with Jade on the cover was a kids magazine with a free 'goody bag'. Made me chuckle.

Perth , but i heard it was boring ?

Is it ?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Its all a bit boring

I'm with you on Max Clifford but Steve Martin? What did he ever do? Apart from the absolute pants that was Father of the Bride!
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:16 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

I see where you are coming from..

There was a lovely sight at the papershop the other day. Right next to a paper with Jade on the cover was a kids magazine with a free 'goody bag'. Made me chuckle.

Perth , but i heard it was boring ?

Is it ?
Some say so.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:19 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
I'm with you on Max Clifford but Steve Martin? What did he ever do? Apart from the absolute pants that was Father of the Bride!
I'll take that back , Father of the Bride was hilarious
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:20 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Some say so.
Yeah , some say not ..

You guys been safe ?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take that back , Father of the Bride was hilarious
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:24 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
I'll meet you in the middle , Martin Short made it
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:26 am
A rather curious boy

Yeah , some say not ..

You guys been safe ?
Nearest fire 6kms up the road from us. Most fires between 19 and 30kms away. It has been terrible.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:28 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Nearest fire 6kms up the road from us. Most fires between 19 and 30kms away. It has been terrible.
Yes it has , stay safe dudette
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:45 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

He is right

Its sad what is happening too her - now move on. What of the many thousands without the media baggage to bring out for basically nothing more than money.

2 sentence blog in the News of the world would of been enough.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

http://isjadegoodydeadyet.com/[/QUOTE]

Unbelievable. What a complete load of trash and a massive disrespect to her (I must admit I don't like her or rather, how she is portrayed by the media because none of us really KNOW her). I can't believe someone would think it funny to create such a thing about a young woman who is in agony, dying in front of her children and is now even more terrified because her sight is going. Have some compassion. I've never gottn cross on this forum before but having watched someone dying of cancer the fact that anyone can poke any sort of fun at this situation is appaling.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:34 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone hated her, but now she's dying everyone has suddenly fallen in love with her. Its quite retarded really .

http://isjadegoodydeadyet.com/
Oh thank God. I thought I was the only one who felt that way. From what little I know of her she is famous for being a 'B' list celebrity who's fame came from being a racist.

Originally Posted by Lorrielou
http://isjadegoodydeadyet.com/

Unbelievable. What a complete load of trash and a massive disrespect to her (I must admit I don't like her or rather, how she is portrayed by the media because none of us really KNOW her). I can't believe someone would think it funny to create such a thing about a young woman who is in agony, dying in front of her children and is now even more terrified because her sight is going. Have some compassion. I've never gottn cross on this forum before but having watched someone dying of cancer the fact that anyone can poke any sort of fun at this situation is appaling.
I also watched someone die of cancer recently. Was the media camped outside my father's door paying for my elderly mother's future?
Apparently she is 'bursting with pride' as the Government is now looking into reducing the age for cervical screening to 20 year olds +, and it's largely due to her publicity. There's nothing quite like a massive public interest in a subject to stir the government into action. This is such a horrific situation, but if some good can come of it, then it is justified. However, I understand that even Max Clifford (her publicist) has advised her to now call it a day on the publicity.
Are pap smears not free on NHS for all sexually active women? Having never lived in UK I honestly don't know the answer. However, here in Australia pap smears (cervical cancer screening) is free for any girl/woman who is active.

Last edited by Dorothy; Mar 15th 2009 at 11:37 am. Reason: Fixed the quotes
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:36 am
Handsome Internet Guy

As this has dragged on day after day it's begun to unnerve me.millions of people die from cancer, some of which i to have known & lost , why are we hearing so much about this one? and part of the answer to that is that she's being represented by Max Clifford. That might sound circular, but you can't overstate his ability to get people spread across the news.

But the part of it which really creeps me out is that it's becoming more and more apparent we're hearing so much about every last detail , and Max Clifford is dutifully supplying the goods. I can't believe that either the gutter press on the supply side, and the Great British Public on the demand side has come to that, but it seems to be true.

Now i am going back to my ivory tower to insert a cactus in to my anus as it is most certainly less painfull .

Last edited by Icarus; Mar 15th 2009 at 11:39 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.