Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

need some house selling Karma.

need some house selling Karma.

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:41 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need some house selling Karma.

Originally Posted by thepomandozzy
Good luck Jackie(if im not too late). Thanks everyone for the k. Had a viewing on sat (5th one in 9 weeks) but they were very young couple who didnt look old enough to be able to afford a house at £150,000 and we havent even had any feed back on it. Oh well never mind we will sell it eventually.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

I just want to goooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tracey x
and me

had a few over the weekend most said although it was a lovely house and couldn't fault it it just wasn't for them. one couple have had an older property before and are unsure about the up keep and really wanted new, one woman wanted an en-suite - it doesn't say it has one in the details and the ones tonight aren't yet on the market and just wanted to see what they could get for the money - although they only want two bedrooms - ours has four still one day it will happen
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Originally Posted by thewoodz
and me

had a few over the weekend most said although it was a lovely house and couldn't fault it it just wasn't for them. one couple have had an older property before and are unsure about the up keep and really wanted new, one woman wanted an en-suite - it doesn't say it has one in the details and the ones tonight aren't yet on the market and just wanted to see what they could get for the money - although they only want two bedrooms - ours has four still one day it will happen
What I could say to some people when they waste your time and dont read the details properly would not go down well in print too colourful for here lol :curse:
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:50 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

What I could say to some people when they waste your time and dont read the details properly would not go down well in print too colourful for here lol :curse:
now now T we must grin and bear it and be polite......................

but i totally agree
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

now now T we must grin and bear it and be polite......................

but i totally agree
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:56 pm
on the Goldie

thats it show them your hysterical laughing face!! i'll practise too.

" oh do come in.........see how happy living in this house makes me........... "
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

We had 8 viewings over the weekend and it was very clear that some of them were only in for a nose and had no intention of buying. Why bother? Couldn't be ar**ed myself.

Good news is though that although we already had one offer in on the Friday received another one on Monday plus a third person phoned me to ask what I wanted and have noted interest. Now means our property is going to a closing date tomorrow at noon (high noon LOL). Fingers crossed we will be sold by tomorrow and get our flights booked in the near future.

Good luck to everyone else.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

thats it show them your hysterical laughing face!! i'll practise too.

" oh do come in.........see how happy living in this house makes me........... "
come in go straight thru, this is our lounge and into our dining room and thru to the kitchen and the back door is open if you want to have a look outside, there is space for a garage up the back or you can use it as a hard standing my hubby parks his car there. If you would like to follow me upstairs and I will show you the bedrooms and shower room we took the bath out cause it made the room too small but its now a lovely size with the shower blah blah blah...........hey N you want to buy it yet

Last edited by thepomandozzy; Apr 3rd 2007 at 8:05 pm. Reason: just cause
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:05 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

We have given the agents a key, so they can do the viewings it's makes them earn their commission and makes it easier for the viewers to discuss the house when they view it which we hope will help sell it.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:07 pm
on the Goldie

come in go straight thru, this is our lounge and into our dining room and thru to the kitchen and the back door is open if you want to have a look outside, there is space for a garage up the back or you can use it as a hard standing my hubby parks his car there. If you would like to follow me upstairs and I will show you the bedrooms and shower room we took the bath out cause it made the room too small but its now a lovely size with the shower blah blah blah...........hey N you want to buy it yet
no i want to look in the loft

Originally Posted by NeilCk
We have given the agents a key, so they can do the viewings it's makes them earn their commission and makes it easier for the viewers to discuss the house when they view it which we hope will help sell it.
my EA suggested showing people around ours - i think he's at a lost as to why its not sold - I mean i think he thinks i'm putting them off!!! as if - well maybe my smelly feet
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

no i want to look in the loft

my EA suggested showing people around ours - i think he's at a lost as to why its not sold - I mean i think he thinks i'm putting them off!!! as if - well maybe my smelly feet
Well the loft is 3/4 boarded and great for storage

Oh and thats where we keep putting the bodies of the viewers that dont offer LOL

Last edited by thepomandozzy; Apr 3rd 2007 at 8:12 pm.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:14 pm
on the Goldie

Well the loft is 3/4 boarded and great for storage
Ah but does it have a window? i want to make it a play room so can u stand up in it? and i want to see the en-suite up there. oh you don't have one - well why? no it doesn't say in the details i just assumed that there would be one cos it makes sense - it would say you having to come down when you wanted to use the loo??????
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:18 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Oh and thats where we keep putting the bodies of the viewers that dont offer LOL
Sorry I don't want to buy it there is a bad smell coming from the loft
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:19 pm
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by NeilCk
Sorry I don't want to buy it there is a bad smell coming from the loft
ooh sorry T must have left my scks up there when i was looking for the en-suite
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

send them round to ours it has a ensuite.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:23 pm
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by mandy x
send them round to ours it has a ensuite.
in the loft

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.