The OH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nasal Delivery System - MEN ONLY

Originally Posted by Icarus
ok , well i have views on this ... i'll keep them to myself for now
Never mind keeping them to yourself

Spit it out!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

Well some friends of mine reliably inform me that as far as coming too soon goes this is the bees knees. Apparantly you can last and last and their sex life has never been so good - so give a go fellas!.....
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:51 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gillysm
Well some friends of mine reliably inform me that as far as coming too soon goes this is the bees knees. Apparantly you can last and last and their sex life has never been so good - so give a go fellas!.....
Mwhahahahahaha! Some ladies won't be thanking you for that advice!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Mwhahahahahaha! Some ladies won't be thanking you for that advice!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Is this what they are sticking up their nose ?

Pomegranate juice

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Pomeg...on-73092.shtml
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:17 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Is this what they are sticking up their nose ?

Pomegranate juice

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Pomeg...on-73092.shtml

Yes, knew it was good for the prostate so I bought a couple of bottles from my local Bi-Lo and it tastes like Gnats pish.

Probably buy more now

I'd of thought a few blokes on here would own up to taking the sexy snuff....NOT!