Wikiposts

Name our child

Old Apr 25th 2007, 3:48 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name our child

Originally Posted by moneypen20

Zoe is quite nice but I know three and dislike two of them

It has to depend on the surname of course (I'm assuming that 3 legs is not the real one ) Penny is not great but put with my married name it becomes dire Not been a lot of help have I
I'm with you on that moneypen, I can thinks of loads of names I don't like and others that quite literally make me cringe. It's such a personal thing naming a child.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Nov 29th 2011 at 10:19 pm.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 3:50 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Mrs 3 will be giving birth in approximately 3 months time.

This will be child No. 3. Lot's of 3's happening here I've noticed.

Anyway we currently have 2 boys, Lucas & Zak. We haven't found out the sex of the third ...

We are stuck for names ... girl or boy.

Has to be modern...ish, but not too off the wall.

I've suggested:

Boy - Oscar (Mrs 3 not so keen)
Girl - Hannah (Still not convinced myself)

Ok ... folks ... shoot. All names will be presented to the boss.

Heres an idea, you dont often see babies named after their father, so why not do that........and call him; Plonker
Old Apr 25th 2007, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

vickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the rough

We have a Reuben henri (born UK) Reuben means boy and Henri is after family
Born in oz we have a Neo John, Neo means new or reborn (chosen as we have a new life in oz and I had a miscarriage before him) so a reborn soul and John is family name.

We also liked Girl: Daisy, Cora, Jaea (Jay - a) (Hindew for victory)
Boy: Remus (as in Roman name), Jasper
I also like Molly

Good luck choosing !
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Jaxson - boy

Orlanda - girl
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:04 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

What have I done to offend you ... ???

*sobs*

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
Heres an idea, you dont often see babies named after their father, so why not do that........and call him; Plonker
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

RichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of light

Don't go for any of these postmodern names. They'll hate you for it.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:26 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RichP
Don't go for any of these postmodern names. They'll hate you for it.
They're going to hate you anyway, so choose whatever the heck name you want...
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

I also like Molly

Good Taste My daughter is called Cora Molly. Older daughter picked Cora's middle name and at first wanted to call her Flower but Molly seemed the more sensible option!

Lynn xx
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:57 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

What have I done to offend you ... ???

*sobs*
Absolutely nothing, it was just a joke, calm down.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 2:02 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

My 3 kids are called (middle names in brackets):

Kristy (Leigh)
Mark (Stuart)
Courtney (Lauren)

I think the girls names are really pretty names and Mark is such a strong name for a boy.

My little nieces and nephews are called Ben, Jamie, Lucy, Grace, Joseph and Anna.

Got to tell you about some funny names though. When my cousin was in hospital having her eldest she was in a ward with a girl who called her little boy Russell. Their surname was Sprout
And another girl I know called her baby Millie. Her surname was Mitas (pronounced Meetas).

Think about it!

Julie. x
Old Apr 26th 2007, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
My 3 kids are called (middle names in brackets):

Kristy (Leigh)
Mark (Stuart)
Courtney (Lauren)

I think the girls names are really pretty names and Mark is such a strong name for a boy.

My little nieces and nephews are called Ben, Jamie, Lucy, Grace, Joseph and Anna.

Got to tell you about some funny names though. When my cousin was in hospital having her eldest she was in a ward with a girl who called her little boy Russell. Their surname was Sprout
And another girl I know called her baby Millie. Her surname was Mitas (pronounced Meetas).

Think about it!

Julie. x
It took me a while
Old Apr 26th 2007, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by the4ofus

I also like Molly

Good Taste My daughter is called Cora Molly. Older daughter picked Cora's middle name and at first wanted to call her Flower but Molly seemed the more sensible option!

Lynn xx
A colleague of mine has 4 girls - Frith, Tea, Berry, and Copper.

My missus refers to them as Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail, and Peter.

She's a harsh woman...
Old Apr 26th 2007, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jensen Healey
A colleague of mine has 4 girls - Frith, Tea, Berry, and Copper.

My missus refers to them as Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail, and Peter.

She's a harsh woman...

I think I prefer flopsy, mopsy, cottontail and peter
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:15 am
hairdresser, bristol X

emmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to behold

Mrs 3 will be giving birth in approximately 3 months time.

This will be child No. 3. Lot's of 3's happening here I've noticed.

Anyway we currently have 2 boys, Lucas & Zak. We haven't found out the sex of the third ...

We are stuck for names ... girl or boy.

Has to be modern...ish, but not too off the wall.

I've suggested:

Boy - Oscar (Mrs 3 not so keen)
Girl - Hannah (Still not convinced myself)

Ok ... folks ... shoot. All names will be presented to the boss.

my daughters name is Indie-Mae. Also i like Kinsgton or Marly for a boy and Jai for a girl

Good luck x xxx
Old Apr 26th 2007, 11:50 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Mark is such a strong name for a boy.
Indeed it is ... It also happens to be my name.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.