Mosman bomb scare

Old Aug 4th 2011, 12:28 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mosman bomb scare

Originally Posted by Seasider
I'm quite shocked by the nastiness on the thread, particularly as a lot of it seems to have come about because she's blonde and pretty with big tits. Makes her an easy target, for sure.
Indeed. Agreed it's all odd but some of the comments, bearing in mind we the public have no idea what's happened, are out of order imo. I know we are assume stuff but this girl's being crucified with absolutely no info to back it up.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 12:38 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
I think her parents gave an unfortunate photograph to the press with one heck of a lot of cleavage on display. It's brought out a bad reaction in people.
True - she's obviously a bimbo, "yacking on her mobile and doing her nails".

The press have disgusted me, TBH - even more so than usual. They've been trawling kids' facebook pages, they've posted every minute detail about the family - we know where they live, there is even a video of the property (I haven't watched but assume it's a virtual tour), where the siblings go to school, we've seen photos of kids going into the school, we know where the holiday home is...ah well, not like there are any nutters out there, eh?
Old Aug 4th 2011, 12:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

The press have disgusted me, TBH - even more so than usual. They've been trawling kids' facebook pages, they've posted every minute detail about the family - we know where they live, there is even a video of the property (I haven't watched but assume it's a virtual tour), where the siblings go to school, we've seen photos of kids going into the school, we know where the holiday home is...ah well, not like there are any nutters out there, eh?
Ahh but that's her fault. She drew public attention towards herself so now we all have a perfect right to know everything about the family. She's only got herself to blame. Her voicemails are probably being hacked as we speak. I hate the media the world over.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 12:44 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

It's the old chicken and egg isn't it? Are people actually interested in dirt digging about the family and the girl or do they read/watch it as it is what the media gives them. Who knows. It's hard to fight off my own taste for salacious gossip. When queuing at the supermarket I find my eyes drawn to the bimbo tat mags before I quickly check myself! Who's got cellulite, who's been dumped etc Human nature is a funny thing.....
Old Aug 4th 2011, 12:53 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

It's the old chicken and egg isn't it? Are people actually interested in dirt digging about the family and the girl or do they read/watch it as it is what the media gives them. Who knows. It's hard to fight off my own taste for salacious gossip. When queuing at the supermarket I find my eyes drawn to the bimbo tat mags before I quickly check myself! Who's got cellulite, who's been dumped etc Human nature is a funny thing.....
For sure, and I'm certainly not above a quick flick through OK at the hair salon Mostly for the fashion rather than who is doing what and with whom - and these days I don't know who most of them are anyway.

However I do believe celebrities choose that life, and have to expect a certain amount of papping. I draw the line at pics of their children, unless they obviously set them up themselves or were happy to pose. (I don't click on a lot of stuff online because I disagree with it being there.)
Old Aug 4th 2011, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Well the Waterhouse's who have an adjoining property have come out in support of the family and said they saw a guy around the property and a woman in a car cruising the street and later picked him up. I don't think they'd get involved if they didn't think there was something in it. Robbie's had enough trouble with the cops in his time to want to say well out of it.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 2:44 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I think her parents gave an unfortunate photograph to the press with one heck of a lot of cleavage on display. It's brought out a bad reaction in people.
I know what you are saying, I saw those pics and I instantly wanted to **** her.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 2:46 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I got a reaction - but mine was good
Old Aug 4th 2011, 3:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by renth
I know what you are saying, I saw those pics and I instantly wanted to **** her.
That's not saying a whole lot though is it?
Old Aug 4th 2011, 4:11 pm

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I rest my case your honour.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 5:21 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I rest my case your honour.
I'd give her something to fear
Old Aug 4th 2011, 8:20 pm

Jensanco is an unknown quantity at this point

bearing in mind there are numerous beaches not too far away from them - thank god they didn't put a pic up of her in a bikini and standing with a surf board.

I don't actually see anything wrong with what she was wearing in that picture, you can't help that you have a big chest unless you've had surgery and I'd like to think that wasn't the case.
So many pictures of people when the sun is shining in bikinis etc - I would hate to think how badly she'd have been crucified then.
I notice the photo's on the news now are very much covered up pics.

Are people setting a precident tho, that guy who got beaten just off the beach - he was wearing swim shorts and was showing his abs :O oh dear god that must mean he was just asking to be beaten

The poor old bloke who was seen in a swimming bath the day before got mugged cause he was seen wearing budgy smugglers

Or maybe it's a bloke thing - cause I don't look at good looking blokes flashing any flesh or not and think OMG I so want to **** him :$
Old Aug 4th 2011, 8:22 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jensanco
bearing in mind there are numerous beaches not too far away from them - thank god they didn't put a pic up of her in a bikini and standing with a surf board.

I don't actually see anything wrong with what she was wearing in that picture, you can't help that you have a big chest unless you've had surgery and I'd like to think that wasn't the case.
So many pictures of people when the sun is shining in bikinis etc - I would hate to think how badly she'd have been crucified then.

Are people setting a precident tho, that guy who got beaten just off the beach - he was wearing swim shorts and was showing his abs :O oh dear god that must mean he was just asking to be beaten

The poor old bloke who was seen in a swimming bath the day before got mugged cause he was seen wearing budgy smugglers

Or maybe it's a bloke thing - cause I don't look at good looking blokes flashing any flesh or not and think OMG I so want to **** him :$
Every time I see a picture of Hugh Jackman with no shirt on I sure as hell wish I could **** him
Old Aug 4th 2011, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by Jensanco

Technically you're probably right to take on these attitudes but in the real world it was a provocative picture to have slapped all around the world's media.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

boots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud of

The Press/Media reporting on tonights Electronic media was bizarre.
The family appear to be revelling in the media exposure to a point of being as if this is what they expected.
Who would rush outside and basically invite camera crews inside your house-and graphically detail the sleeping habits of his family?
Why not move to a secure area-with full knowledge the *Alleged* TERRORIST is still on the loose?No stay in the same house and play up to the media-Dad stumbling outside this morning wth a shocked surprised look, in his dressing gown, on his face that there would be Camera crews-Don't they have a fence or front gate?
Wouldn't you want your family to escape the media circus?
Some medical or phsychiatric assistance for the victim?
Basic deflection of hype and protecting your family from obtrusive media?
No,this family have gone overboard in playing it up-Why?
A memory stick,an elaborate bomb-for what?
Hearing whispers a media career awaits someone,wonder who???????????????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.