Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Moments that make you happy

Moments that make you happy

Old Sep 30th 2015, 10:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moments that make you happy

Originally Posted by paulry
Aldi sells great biltong every once in a while
I'll keep my eyes peeled
Old Sep 30th 2015, 11:02 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Aldi sells great biltong every once in a while
We get great Biltong in Perth - which is not surprising given all the Dutchies here!
Old Sep 30th 2015, 1:24 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
We get great Biltong in Perth - which is not surprising given all the Dutchies here!
I'll have to look out for it next time I come over to visit that itinerant Irishman
Old Sep 30th 2015, 1:39 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'll have to look out for it next time I come over to visit that itinerant Irishman
Smiling at the thought of a lone Irishman on a moped surrounded by all those tough-as-old-biltong Dutchmen!

Chin up Bernie Boi!

...Take yer broom Polly!
Old Oct 1st 2015, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

So have Amazulu and Dorothy picked up Bernie yet?
Old Oct 1st 2015, 6:10 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Kim67
So have Amazulu and Dorothy picked up Bernie yet?
No, he's still somewhere over the big blue sea heading for WA - hope they are getting sorted though, he likes a nice welcoming committee
Old Oct 1st 2015, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

No, he's still somewhere over the big blue sea heading for WA - hope they are getting sorted though, he likes a nice welcoming committee
Hopefully they'll go out with some glittery banners with his name on them and wave them in the arrival lounge.
Old Oct 1st 2015, 8:11 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Kim67
Hopefully they'll go out with some glittery banners with his name on them and wave them in the arrival lounge.
And some of those nice flowery garlands like they have in Hawaii
Old Oct 1st 2015, 9:55 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

And some of those nice flowery garlands like they have in Hawaii
It's all arranged - we'll be the group with the G'day from WA t-shirts on.
Old Oct 1st 2015, 10:01 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
It's all arranged - we'll be the group with the G'day from WA t-shirts on.
Aw the wee lad will be so excited
Old Oct 9th 2015, 6:57 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Among the many moments that make me happy: The generally very high standard of good manners and behaviour that I witness every day here in Canberra.
Old Oct 9th 2015, 9:36 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Among the many moments that make me happy: The generally very high standard of good manners and behaviour that I witness every day here in Canberra.
That was a lovely post to read!
Old Oct 9th 2015, 1:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
That was a lovely post to read!

It's maybe more noticeable to me in Canberra because of the high proportion of public servants and middle management professionals. There's not very much rough and tumble here.
Old Oct 9th 2015, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

When I first get a glimpse of my DH face coming through arrivals (when he returns home) at the airport.
Old Oct 9th 2015, 8:20 pm
Banned

Will be at the end of my last day of work before embarking on my 5 week beer drinking tour of Africa and Asia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.