MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

CONGRATULATIONS DOC!!

It will be your visa next

Carl & Ang
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Originally Posted by docgp
hey all its official!

i do have a CO!

but they are requesting for more documents

panicing as everything is at home guess i have to wake the folks up back at home

Anywho, hope everyone is well and will be in touch

doc
Congrats. docgp, your onto the next part of the long 'journey' to Oz, hope all goes well! Regards Lin
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Hi! memewest, when you finally get your visa, soon I hope, please come back to expats, you are so good at keeping us entertained, we will miss you! (question! you mentioned carnival, which brought back memories, so I must visit, before we move, please, do you have any dates, for the bonfire carnival, in Bridgewater?) Kind Regards Lin
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

hey all its official!

i do have a CO!

panicing as everything is at home guess i have to wake the folks up back at home

doc

CONGRATS DOC!!!

SO you uploaded your docs and they still say they dont have them? WHats that about then?
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by home alone
Congrats. docgp, your onto the next part of the long 'journey' to Oz, hope all goes well! Regards Lin
ty hun, long journey of pleading with old companies to give me a good write up!

Originally Posted by stellaman
CONGRATS DOC!!!

SO you uploaded your docs and they still say they dont have them? WHats that about then?
i uploaded contracts and p45 tax forms the lot but they want a reference stating working hours and responsibilities for each company

so dont know what is happening really, just got to do what they ask for really

hey ho

doc
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

hey all its official!

i do have a CO!

doc

Hey Doc

Congrats on the CO.

They're only asking for more info as they don't want you having too much fun while your there!!

They just wanted to bring you back down to earth!!

Hope you manage to sort everything out.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

We also had an email requesting further info this morning.

They're asking for OH's Skills Assessment, which i had already attached to the application , but now they want the 'Original'?

So does this mean that i have to post them our one and only copy of the Skills Assessment? or just re-send them the colour-scanned one?

It says:

Please provide original skills assessment.

Then further down it says:

DO NOT send this office any original documents or provide paper copies of documents sent by e-mail unless asked to do so by a departmental officer.

So am unsure what i need to send now. Think i'm having ANOTHER blonde moment.... or i have pregnancy brain WITHOUT the pregnancy
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by memewest

They're asking for OH's Skills Assessment, which i had already attached to the application , but now they want the 'Original'?

So does this mean that i have to post them our one and only copy of the Skills Assessment? or just re-send them the colour-scanned one?

It says:

DO NOT send this office any original documents or provide paper copies of documents sent by e-mail unless asked to do so by a departmental officer.

So am unsure what i need to send now. Think i'm having ANOTHER blonde moment.... or i have pregnancy brain WITHOUT the pregnancy
I'd color scan in the original document again. AND send an email direct to CO asking for clarification - mail original document? Sounds unwise. But might be what they're asking for.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Candy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the rough

hey all its official!

i do have a CO!

doc
Yay!!! Top news Doc congrats on your CO

It says:

How odd? Bit confusing isn't it?

Yep I'd just send the colour copy of it again.

I've not heard anything today from our CO
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

It says:

Hey Meme. Was it a high res scan when you uploaded? bit weird that they ask for that if you uploaded already?? resend to CO I rekon and will be ok.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks everyone!!

I knew they were going to ask for something to do with the skills assessment as out of all the doc's, apart from the med's, that is the only one showing as required still.

Will re-send scanned copy to them with a little note attached.... anyone want me to pass them on a message??

Tiger - any news on your meds yet??
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Candy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the rough

do all your other docs say 'received' then?

all of mine do so maybe they won't ask or do they say something else then?
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Candy Groove
do all your other docs say 'received' then?

all of mine do so maybe they won't ask or do they say something else then?

All of our documents say received except meds, PCC's and Skills assessment. I think they say received when you have a CO, and when you get granted your visa, it all changes to 'met', though some peeps on here have said that even when they get their visa, some of their online status hasn't changed and still say required, so as with anything in this game, there's no rhyme or reason to it...
I guess if all of yours have changed to received, then they won't be asking you for anything.
Have you frontloaded your meds and police checks??
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

freetobe will become famous soon enough

ty hun, long journey of pleading with old companies to give me a good write up!

i uploaded contracts and p45 tax forms the lot but they want a reference stating working hours and responsibilities for each company

so dont know what is happening really, just got to do what they ask for really

hey ho

doc
Congrats on the co mate,

anyone applied in May on 176 visa got their visa or co yet????
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

twinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nice

Originally Posted by freetobe
Congrats on the co mate,

anyone applied in May on 176 visa got their visa or co yet????
I am on a 176 - state sponsored... got our visa Sept 12th, applied May 15th.

Karen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.