Manners!

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:42 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manners!

Originally Posted by iPom
Me?

ME?

You're the one who is so offended by 'rude Australians' you're intentionally being rude back!

Get a life Tracey.
I suggest you take heed of Pollyanna's warnings iPom and stop being quite so insulting.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to report no rudeness in the hills and surrounds - not yet anyway. Extremely pleasant in fact. And the woman I let out of the car park today waved me a thank you
And yesterday one of our teenage neighbours knocked at our door and said 'Excuse me, please may I get my ball from your garden'. So, some are taught manners.

Last edited by The Crow; Jan 22nd 2007 at 10:46 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:45 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TraceyW
I suggest you take heed of Pollyanna's warnings iPom and stop being quite so insulting.

And yet it's quite ok for you to tell me to 'get a grip'.

Grip/ life.. .interchangeable don't you think?
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Crow
I'd like to report no rudeness in the hills and surrounds - not yet anyway. Extremely pleasant in fact. And the woman I let out of the car park today waved me a thank you

Lucky you! I got the finger from some bloke who decided I was driving too slow last week. I was in fact sticking to the speed limit rigidly after being nicked the week before and fined!
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:46 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Crow

Surely, she must have been another Pom.....

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:47 am
Account Closed

And yet it's quite ok for you to tell me to 'get a grip'.

Grip/ life.. .interchangeable don't you think?

just drop it iPom why don't you eh? Me thinks you are just looking for a fight.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:48 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Or....

you could drop it???
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:49 am
Account Closed

Do stop trying to be so bossy Tracey. It's a thread on a mb. If you don't like the answers, gloss over them.
I'm sure you're capable of doing that.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Or....

you could drop it???
That would be far too radical.

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:50 am

That would be far too radical.

Bordering on rude perhaps?? After all, I am Australian!!
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels Bells

Surely, she must have been another Pom.....

I was waiting for that!! I think driving etiquette is generally different - I love to see the surprise on drivers' faces when I let them in
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:51 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Right you 'orrible lot, to coin a phrase loved by my best mate, "Had your chance, muffed it."

Thread closed