Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

List your chats with Australias finest intelectuals here.

List your chats with Australias finest intelectuals here.

Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:50 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List your chats with Australias finest intelectuals here.

Originally Posted by Wendy
Ah, but will my UK TV work?
thats Dickos fave question
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:52 pm
Southampton Fc

Mark Saints 4 Eva has a spectacular aura aboutMark Saints 4 Eva has a spectacular aura aboutMark Saints 4 Eva has a spectacular aura about

My flatmate was booked for drink driving. I only had 3 beers he said and they were mid strength. I said but mate you were drinking pints he "replied what difference does that bloody make they were only mid strength and I always drink pints".

I said a standard drink is classed as a middie or pot of beer (250mil) he said well they dont have to make it so dam confussing. So how do i work it out how much to drink and I said a pint is just over 2 standard drinks the reply was " So If I drink mid strength I can drink 3 pints and be fine then" ? What a bloody Idiot.

TAKE A TAXI
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

When going for rehab at the local hospital, I missed the hospital bus. You have to phone and pre-book it. The driver then telephoned the hospital to say I would either be late or absent as I hadn't turned up. Because of my illness, I wasn't allowed to drive (but was sneakily doing so) so when I turn up on time with my car keys rattling in my hand, my physio asks me "how did you get here on time (rather suspiciously)" I replied quite sarcastically "my chauffeur dropped me off." "Oh, thats OK then" says she. FFS, my keys are jingling in my hand. "Where is he then" she asked. No flies on this sherlock. "He's away to the canteen to have a coffee" says I, doing all I can not to laugh too loudly in her direction. "Right thats fine then, lets get started".
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:13 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mark Saints 4 Eva

TAKE A TAXI
Only if you want a pile of abuse though
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mark Saints 4 Eva
My flatmate was booked for drink driving. I only had 3 beers he said and they were mid strength. I said but mate you were drinking pints he "replied what difference does that bloody make they were only mid strength and I always drink pints".

I said a standard drink is classed as a middie or pot of beer (250mil) he said well they dont have to make it so dam confussing. So how do i work it out how much to drink and I said a pint is just over 2 standard drinks the reply was " So If I drink mid strength I can drink 3 pints and be fine then" ? What a bloody Idiot.

TAKE A TAXI
spoke to a guy last week who was pissed off at the police.
he was caught just over the limit.
then he told me why he was pissed off.

he said

"I have driven home when i couldnt see, and i had to get caught tonight"

i really did feel for him
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Only if you want a pile of abuse though
you F*****G shut it, we are not all like that
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by framac
When going for rehab at the local hospital, I missed the hospital bus. You have to phone and pre-book it. The driver then telephoned the hospital to say I would either be late or absent as I hadn't turned up. Because of my illness, I wasn't allowed to drive (but was sneakily doing so) so when I turn up on time with my car keys rattling in my hand, my physio asks me "how did you get here on time (rather suspiciously)" I replied quite sarcastically "my chauffeur dropped me off." "Oh, thats OK then" says she. FFS, my keys are jingling in my hand. "Where is he then" she asked. No flies on this sherlock. "He's away to the canteen to have a coffee" says I, doing all I can not to laugh too loudly in her direction. "Right thats fine then, lets get started".
was she blind
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
was she blind
No, joost Australian
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by framac
No, joost Australian
i bet she thought the poor bastards walked it
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

oh and just to cheer u up. in a few hours i will be watchin
still game 6/3
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

Well seen that you lot live in Queensland!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Gibbo
Well seen that you lot live in Queensland!
dont get me started on sydney taxi drivers
Old Jul 27th 2007, 7:44 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
oh and just to cheer u up. in a few hours i will be watchin
still game 6/3
Ya lucky 'B' im trying to download 6/2 but ive passed my limit and this piece of sh#t is slower than your average aussie! :curse:

Roll on Aug 7th!!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
Ya lucky 'B' im trying to download 6/2 but ive passed my limit and this piece of sh#t is slower than your average aussie! :curse:

Roll on Aug 7th!!!!!
dont download it mate, i have it here
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:33 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid people are everywhere.

My personal favourites -

Standing in a queue in A&E (In England)
Receptionist - "Can you fill this form in please."
Chav girl (having managed to write her name) - "What's occupation?"

In the U.S

Receptionist at camp site (looking at our passports) - "Which country are you from?"
My husband - "England".
Receptionist - "Holland, ok"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.