Last say

Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:56 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by thewoodz
Hope you get that sorted then before it leaks and damages your stuff! So what do you do? I thought at first you worked in a hospital as you were on shifts, shows how much I know, pretty dumb only thinking hospitals works at night! But I guess that's a not so
Right now I do remote monitoring and fault finding / resets of water plants around the country. If can't fix the fault online, I have to get someone in the area to visit which can be a pain with some sites. I'm a sparky really but don't have A class yet
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:01 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Right now I do remote monitoring and fault finding / resets of water plants around the country. If can't fix the fault online, I have to get someone in the area to visit which can be a pain with some sites. I'm a sparky really but don't have A class yet
Have you done the trade over here or in the process of trying to convert it? Hubs is a spark as well, most expats I meet are, it must be the most popular trade to come over with, the UK must be really short of good sparkies
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:03 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Have you done the trade over here or in the process of trying to convert it? Hubs is a spark as well, most expats I meet are, it must be the most popular trade to come over with, the UK must be really short of good sparkies
Only the odd day - took this job as it pays well and I was supposed to get some prac work for log book - not happened much. The UK must be short - I got 3 year career break to come over and see if it works - only 10 months in so far
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:37 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Only the odd day - took this job as it pays well and I was supposed to get some prac work for log book - not happened much. The UK must be short - I got 3 year career break to come over and see if it works - only 10 months in so far
So I assume all is good so far? So after three years you get to make a choice? It'll go so Incredibly fast. We've been here 6 1/2 yrs now, sometimes seems like only yesterday, others it seems like a life time
Old Feb 15th 2014, 11:22 am
on the Goldie

Nite
Last say
Old Feb 15th 2014, 5:14 pm

Nite
Last say
yep it was yours for a while

Morning
last say
Old Feb 15th 2014, 8:22 pm
on the Goldie

yep it was yours for a while

Morning
last say
Gosh a whole night
Old Feb 16th 2014, 2:45 am

Gosh a whole night
And yours again until now
Old Feb 16th 2014, 3:03 am
on the Goldie

And yours again until now
I know I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside
Old Feb 16th 2014, 3:10 am

I know I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside
You have a water plant with a messed up plc program to thank - I would say who's but you never know who's reading
Old Feb 16th 2014, 4:48 am
on the Goldie

You have a water plant with a messed up plc program to thank - I would say who's but you never know who's reading
Well I should send them a thank you card
Old Feb 16th 2014, 5:32 am

Well I should send them a thank you card

I'm sure they'd appreciate it
Old Feb 16th 2014, 9:29 am
on the Goldie

I'm sure they'd appreciate it
Maybe they would be happy to know that I got last say
Old Feb 16th 2014, 9:34 am

Maybe they would be happy to know that I got last say
And you did - so thanks for stopping by - see you again sometime LOL
Old Feb 16th 2014, 9:37 am
on the Goldie

And you did - so thanks for stopping by - see you again sometime LOL
Mmmmm you are a sneaky one, I may just keep poping in to catch you off guard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.