Last say

Old Feb 14th 2014, 10:00 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Day shifts - what can I say ( I need a shrug shoulders smilie )
how's it going? are you enjoying it or not?
Old Feb 14th 2014, 10:06 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
how's it going? are you enjoying it or not?
The job is different to what I expected - and lots to learn - need to do more practical work to get my license but working on it
Old Feb 14th 2014, 11:07 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

The job is different to what I expected - and lots to learn - need to do more practical work to get my license but working on it
good luck with the license how long do you think it will take?
Old Feb 14th 2014, 5:06 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
good luck with the license how long do you think it will take?
the way things are going - too long.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 7:48 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Last say?
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by thewoodz
Last say?
Nice try
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:21 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Nice try
Wasn't a bad one though, I had it for a while
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:23 am

Wasn't a bad one though, I had it for a while
You did - I was a bit late finishing work - home now though. Did you have a nice evening yesterday?
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:27 am
on the Goldie

You did - I was a bit late finishing work - home now though. Did you have a nice evening yesterday?
It was good had kids round but no hubby as he is working away ( we celebrated his birthday for him as he hates sharing it with St Valentine lol). How about you?
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:29 am

It was good had kids round but no hubby as he is working away ( we celebrated his birthday for him as he hates sharing it with St Valentine lol). How about you?
12 hour days - don't really do much in between - but off all next week so that's a bonus
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:32 am
on the Goldie

12 hour days - don't really do much in between - but off all next week so that's a bonus
Booked holiday or just the rota you do? 12hour days, hope you get paid well or really love your job
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:37 am

Booked holiday or just the rota you do? 12hour days, hope you get paid well or really love your job
Paid well

Would normally have 5 days at this point of the rota - but I covered a day and a night of someone elses rota and they paying back on Mon / Tues to give me the week off - back on nights a week Monday
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:41 am
on the Goldie

Paid well

Would normally have 5 days at this point of the rota - but I covered a day and a night of someone elses rota and they paying back on Mon / Tues to give me the week off - back on nights a week Monday
Have you got anything good planned? Hubby back next week to after 4 weeks on but I still gotta work, he usually gets bored and does all the jobs round the house, last time he stripped and oiled the deck and replaced the pool fencing. I popped to Bunnings today and brought some paint for the lounge, which I will accidentally leave lying around
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:47 am

Have you got anything good planned? Hubby back next week to after 4 weeks on but I still gotta work, he usually gets bored and does all the jobs round the house, last time he stripped and oiled the deck and replaced the pool fencing. I popped to Bunnings today and brought some paint for the lounge, which I will accidentally leave lying around
I do have plans for a couple of days - but also need to get agents to fix roof as it leaked again yesterday - or should that be still leaking since the guys they sent before came when it was dry, said they couldn't see anything and left when it started raining as it was too slippy to go on the roof. They were supposed to come back but never did so my fault really for not chasing it.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:53 am
on the Goldie

I do have plans for a couple of days - but also need to get agents to fix roof as it leaked again yesterday - or should that be still leaking since the guys they sent before came when it was dry, said they couldn't see anything and left when it started raining as it was too slippy to go on the roof. They were supposed to come back but never did so my fault really for not chasing it.
Hope you get that sorted then before it leaks and damages your stuff! So what do you do? I thought at first you worked in a hospital as you were on shifts, shows how much I know, pretty dumb only thinking hospitals works at night! But I guess that's a not so

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.