Last say

Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by thewoodz
4 more sleeps then i'll be last saying for the dark side............

but for now -

last say
last say
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:10 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
no chance

have you heard from curly ??
ooooh you ...........

curly has a rental in pac pines and they are picking us up thurs
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:11 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
last say
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:11 pm
Account Closed

hey , excited ?
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KarmaLiber
I think the time has come to have last say...of the evening for Uk side

I get it again!

Sorry i missed you all earlier - busy looking for accommodation when I get OZ side Boy does it feel good looking
Just jealous!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:14 pm
on the Goldie

hey , excited ?
hey you too

actually its a bit surreal at the mo as tho its happening to someone else

son bday 2day and spent it with my mum and sis and all they kept saying is "oh its the last one we'll ever spend with him....."
well i won't tell you what i said to them
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

4 more sleeps then i'll be last saying for the dark side............

but for now -

last say
I've really gone off you lately, don't know why?
Please take me with you, I can't last here any longer!!!!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:16 pm
Account Closed

hey you too

actually its a bit surreal at the mo as tho its happening to someone else

son bday 2day and spent it with my mum and sis and all they kept saying is "oh its the last one we'll ever spend with him....."
well i won't tell you what i said to them
cool , ok well speak before you go

take it easy
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:17 pm
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I've really gone off you lately, don't know why?
Please take me with you, I can't last here any longer!!!!

hey it'll be here before you know it

cool , ok well speak before you go

take it easy
thx i will
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:22 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

ooooh you ...........

curly has a rental in pac pines and they are picking us up thurs
are you bringing her around to our place for debs bday ??
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:25 pm
on the Goldie

are you bringing her around to our place for debs bday ??
if we are all still invited

ian is finally out of work for the first time since he was 16

he's already bored and brought a new shower to fit at his dad's
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:29 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

if we are all still invited

ian is finally out of work for the first time since he was 16

he's already bored and brought a new shower to fit at his dad's
(sorry for the delay making breakfast)

o course

o and i can keep him busy
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:31 pm
on the Goldie

(sorry for the delay making breakfast)

o course

o and i can keep him busy
you may live to regret it tho

i thought it was all gonna be finished for debs bday

and you never did tell me
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:35 pm
Worongary

you may live to regret it tho

i thought it was all gonna be finished for debs bday

and you never did tell me
we are trying to get the internal bit done but even with a flogging from anica rice its looking it looking doubtful

and what didnt we tell you ??
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:38 pm
on the Goldie

we are trying to get the internal bit done but even with a flogging from anica rice its looking it looking doubtful

and what didnt we tell you ??
ah well in that case i'm sure he would love to help, after the party

not we....you

maybe u didn't get my email

hope debs isn't looking over your shoulder

what can we get debs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.