Last say

Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:01 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by penky
oooh its exciting!!
bet it feels strange ,

and

last say,
well a girls gotta try
yep you're very trying
last say
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:04 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
yep you're very trying
last say
ha ha! here at the same time at last!!

but not for long, going soon

last say,

(just in case you know!!)
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:05 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

last say,

in case ?
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:06 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

last say,

story of my life i come in the front door and everyone sneaks out the back

oh and last say
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:06 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
in case ?
in case i get last say!!
hows u?
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:07 pm
on the Goldie

in case i get last say!!
hows u?
oh and i thought you were trying to smuggle last say out of the country
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:07 pm
Account Closed

in case i get last say!!
hows u?
hey penks

am good , how are you today ?
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:08 pm
Up Around the Bend

oh and i thought you were trying to smuggle last say out of the country

you'll be the first to do that out of us 2!!
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:09 pm
on the Goldie

you'll be the first to do that out of us 2!!
nah clippies would hound me if i did - we need someone she wouldn't suspect to do it
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:09 pm
Up Around the Bend

nah clippies would hound me if i did - we need someone she wouldn't suspect to do it
maybe jazzys!!
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:10 pm
Account Closed

to do what ?
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:12 pm
on the Goldie

maybe jazzys!!
to do what ?
sneak last say out the country so that clippies can't get it
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:12 pm
Up Around the Bend

to do what ?
smuggle last say out the country
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:13 pm
Account Closed

smuggle last say out the country
oh right
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:23 pm
on the Goldie

oh right
well last say for now............

but i will be back

take care, bye x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.