Wikiposts

Last say

Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:25 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Its a hard life eh?

No nothing on mind, just restless

You settling in well there? how the kids doing? Hope Mr W has good first day!
H has gone from crying at the thought of leaving the UK to saying its OK here
went out with Curly, Sheils, Mrs Steve'o (and moneypen but she left before we got there) and whilst the kids were in the water two dolphins swam round!
J had always wanted to come here and still loves it - mind you he hasn't been to school yet - they start next monday after having 10 weeks off
brought a block of land 20 mins up a mountain, so at the mo life is good.
Frantic 3 weeks mind you but still some great highs - just strange being in October and everyne talking aboout summer coming
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
H has gone from crying at the thought of leaving the UK to saying its OK here
went out with Curly, Sheils, Mrs Steve'o (and moneypen but she left before we got there) and whilst the kids were in the water two dolphins swam round!
J had always wanted to come here and still loves it - mind you he hasn't been to school yet - they start next monday after having 10 weeks off
brought a block of land 20 mins up a mountain, so at the mo life is good.
Frantic 3 weeks mind you but still some great highs - just strange being in October and everyne talking aboout summer coming
It sounds great! Must be exciting to have bought land
Glad kids are settling, hope school goes OK.

Don't take this personally, but I have to abandon you
I really need to try & get some sleep.
Have a lovely day
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:31 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mands
congrats on the job.. dont forget to post the pic of the mullett
Originally Posted by Little miss reub
Congratulations Ian on the job
Originally Posted by asher
congratulations to Ian on the job that is great

tell him well done
thanks you lot as well - as soon as i get my mullet..............
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:33 am
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
It sounds great! Must be exciting to have bought land
Glad kids are settling, hope school goes OK.

Don't take this personally, but I have to abandon you
I really need to try & get some sleep.
Have a lovely day
night night sleep tight - hopefully catch u again soon x
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
thanks you lot as well - as soon as i get my mullet..............
yep we wanna pic put in the gallery

so did 'I' get up all excited today for his first day? hope you did his 'lunchbox' N hasnt he gone in his ute?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 6:58 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning kids
Old Sep 30th 2007, 7:51 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Clippies
Morning kids
Morning all
Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Morning kids
Originally Posted by Little miss reub
Morning all
Morning both gotta go and do tea catch you later
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:21 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

quick pop in before my next client helloooo
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:21 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

quick pop in before my next client helloooo
hello
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
hello
hello
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:25 pm
Account Closed

hello
has he been ? was the wierdo ?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:26 pm

has he been ? was the wierdo ?
My weirdo? No he's fortnightly so not til next week. Got a 20 minute break now before the next one.

How was the meet?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:27 pm
Account Closed

My weirdo? No he's fortnightly so not til next week. Got a 20 minute break now before the next one.

How was the meet?
it was cool , i think we all had fun , food was ok & so was the chat .

Guinness was nice too !
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:28 pm

it was cool , i think we all had fun , food was ok & so was the chat .

Guinness was nice too !
Disguise?

Mmmm guinness

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.