Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ladies Personal Hygiene Thread (men stay away if you know what's good for you)

Wikiposts

Ladies Personal Hygiene Thread (men stay away if you know what's good for you)

Old Aug 17th 2008, 3:08 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
no i dont think you have ... yet

this line can only have been written by a man 'Using gentle suction like a breast pump' - if you have ever used an electric breast pump you will know it is nothing like gentle suction

but anything new that helps in the fight against breast cancer is excellent news
Old Aug 17th 2008, 3:17 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I ought to mention the new super condom
Old Aug 17th 2008, 4:51 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
I ought to mention the new super condom
http://www.global-b2b-network.com/di...1/Wet_Suit.jpg
Strange my husband had that on at the weekend...
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:41 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suddenly 'female' stuff is hard. (Be warned, not for men or for the faint hearted

get a mooncup - then you never need to buy tampons again
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies Personal Hygiene Thread (men stay away if you know what's good for you)

I'm sure everyone is confused. I certainly am I've opened this one up to replace the old long one and also merged PPs as we don't need more than one thread on the subject

First cut and merge I've done. Got there finally. Sadly you just can't get the staff these days
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:55 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Default Re: Ladies Personal Hygiene Thread (men stay away if you know what's good for you)

OMG!!

MP what have you done to our thread?!!!

i am easily confused ... so this is far too much for me
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:01 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry. Just stick with this one and you'll be right. I know how to do it properly now though so if I do one again it should be clearer than this one
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:07 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Sorry. Just stick with this one and you'll be right. I know how to do it properly now though so if I do one again it should be clearer than this one
lol - practice makes perfect
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:08 pm

Exclamation Re: Ladies Personal Hygiene Thread (men stay away if you know what's good for you)

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
OMG!!

MP what have you done to our thread?!!!

i am easily confused ... so this is far too much for me
It's beyond me as well as this one is up to a mere 66 whilst the obviously previously more favored thread is up to 1145...

OK. I've closed this one here and opened this one: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=555875 This was getting too long for those on dial up to open quickly.
Surely loading the first or last page of a thread on 'dial up' takes the same amount of time as they didn't have to load every single page that had been written???

At the very least this thread should have the title changed to the correct one of 'One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!) part 2' if it's supposed to be the continuation as present title is a bit boring.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:15 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by annqldau
It's beyond me as well as this one is up to a mere 66 whilst the obviously previously more favored thread is up to 1145...

Surely loading the first or last page of a thread on 'dial up' takes the same amount of time as they didn't have to load every single page that had been written???

At the very least this thread should have the title changed to the correct one of 'One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!) part 2' if it's supposed to be the continuation as present title is a bit boring.
thought we already had a part 2?!
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:18 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

As it also includes PPs thread, it seemed reasonable to have a different name. It hardly seems important to me, as long as the title is clear.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:25 pm

Question Re: Ladies Personal Hygiene Thread (men stay away if you know what's good for you)

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
lol - practice makes perfect
OK here's the others you've been missing so you can close them as well...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502610 up to #3354 so long past shutting time, how have the dial up people managed to keep up.

This one's nearly there so you better keep an eye on it... http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474169 it's up to #1066 so only 80 to go then it'll need a 'thread closed' sign hung up.

Ooohh!!! another one http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508493 up to #2391 how did that one slip through.

Some ones not watching http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459585 it's up to #3283 far too many posts on there.

And Tasmania it getting way out of hand http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438954 with #2690.

It's a joke that http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=443248 has been allowed to reach #1573 and is still not shut down.

And OH my God!!! how was http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=472627 ever allowed to reach #9077 the poor dial up modems must be melting as we speak.

I hope the aforementioned are all going to have their 'thread closed' signs hung up in the interest of fairness???
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:29 pm

As it also includes PPs thread, it seemed reasonable to have a different name. It hardly seems important to me, as long as the title is clear.
Title is to clear and the wrong one.

But as I say in the interest of fair play I'll let it lie as long as all those other over sized threads are shut to protect the phone lines.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:30 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Thread closed as per rule 14