kyle and jackie o

Old Aug 2nd 2009, 9:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kyle and jackie o

Originally Posted by Nat1971
Because that makes sense God give me strength.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kar-kier
As a mother, the last thing I could possibly want to do is air my daughters 'dirty laundry' on radio!! I mean, why would you even want to know if your daughter was at it!!
I would so want to know if either of mine were active or contemplating it.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 9:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishbloo
I would so want to know if either of mine were active or contemplating it.
So would I, especially if they were 14 However, being told on the drive home from school by your 16 year old that she's not a virgin freezes the mind slightly
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
So would I, especially if they were 14 However, being told on the drive home from school by your 16 year old that she's not a virgin freezes the mind slightly
At least she felt comfortable enough to tell you.Once they past 21 I dont want anymore details.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 10:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by irishbloo
At least she felt comfortable enough to tell you.Once they past 21 I dont want anymore details.
It is a nice feeling that she can tell me but all I could think was 'I want my baby back'
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

No one would want to really know their kids were sexually active at a young age but I would rather know and then inform them of their choices in birth control and protection from STD's than turn a blind eye and hope to god they are sorting it out for themselves????Sex is'nt a dirty word is it?Its a part of nature!Its how you approach it and what your attitude is towards these issues thats important!
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

It is a nice feeling that she can tell me but all I could think was 'I want my baby back'
I know that feeling MP!!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by livinginreality
No one would want to really know their kids were sexually active at a young age but I would rather know and then inform them of their choices in birth control and protection from STD's than turn a blind eye and hope to god they are sorting it out for themselves????Sex is'nt a dirty word is it?Its a part of nature!Its how you approach it and what your attitude is towards these issues thats important!
exactly.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 10:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livinginreality
I'd rather inform them first - you educate them from birth in a way that's age appropriate for them at the time.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 12:37 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

This is mob justice at its worst.

The radio station were innocent - they didn't ask the question, the bogan mother did. The Mother needs to be prosecuted if she 'knew' the kid had been 'raped' and didnt pursue it. The Mother is clearly unfit to be posing those questions to a 14 year old on live radio. I'd question a mother who posed a question like that in any scenario other than 1 :1 question privately.

The worst the radio station is guilty of is being dumb-ass enough to operate live radio 'live' without the delay option.

Nobody in the press seems to be motioning towards this, everyone is on the bandwagon of ruining the shock-jock and station because they can smell blood.

Its embarrassing for this country, and what makes it worse is all the political muppets getting involved to slate the radio station when what they should be doing is throwing resources into prosecuting and proving or disproving the alleged crime

Yet another example of the unfortunate fact of life that you dont have to take a test before you have children.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 12:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by spalen
This is mob justice at its worst.

The radio station were innocent - they didn't ask the question, the bogan mother did. The Mother needs to be prosecuted if she 'knew' the kid had been 'raped' and didnt pursue it. The Mother is clearly unfit to be posing those questions to a 14 year old on live radio. I'd question a mother who posed a question like that in any scenario other than 1 :1 question privately.

The worst the radio station is guilty of is being dumb-ass enough to operate live radio 'live' without the delay option.

Nobody in the press seems to be motioning towards this, everyone is on the bandwagon of ruining the shock-jock and station because they can smell blood.

Its embarrassing for this country, and what makes it worse is all the political muppets getting involved to slate the radio station when what they should be doing is throwing resources into prosecuting and proving or disproving the alleged crime

Yet another example of the unfortunate fact of life that you dont have to take a test before you have children.
Easy target unfortunately. Kyle has had that target nailed to his back for years now regardless of whether he's deserved it. To sack him from Aus Idol is ludicrous and hopefully will backfire on them. By far the best judge on that. He asked that the programme be taken off air but they still feel the need to hang him out to dry. Jackie O was in the studio with the moron mother yet Kyle gets all the bullets.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 12:58 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Easy target unfortunately. Kyle has had that target nailed to his back for years now regardless of whether he's deserved it. To sack him from Aus Idol is ludicrous and hopefully will backfire on them. By far the best judge on that. He asked that the programme be taken off air but they still feel the need to hang him out to dry. Jackie O was in the studio with the moron mother yet Kyle gets all the bullets.
Did you hear about the other stunt they pulled this week?

Brought a long lost family member over from the states
15 hour flight
Other local member of family is put in front of 3 doors
Choose the right door she gets to meet the other member of family
If not the other member gets put straight back on plane and 15 hour flight home.
She chose the wrong door
The girls had not seen each other since leaving cambodia? as refugees
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 1:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent

15 hour flight
If not the other member gets put straight back on plane and 15 hour flight home.
She chose the wrong door
That is horrible.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 1:04 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent

15 hour flight
She chose the wrong door
ouch... Lots of radio stations do something similar I guess, the local brisbane one up here which too has its own bogan presenters did exactly the same.

Jeez how I miss radio 4 where they dont think its acceptable to say "w--ker" on morning shows or think its amusing to do prank calls every single damned day and put on funny "indian" accents, racist bloody morons.

Im getting old. Oh for thought of the day with Rabbi Bloom.

Kyle is a buffoon and I dont like the guy but he doesn't deserve this nonsense.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 1:09 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
That is horrible.
The film clip I saw this evening showed him playing up the drama with the girls crying and pleading/begging to see each other.

They had them in sound proof containers so they could see each other but not hear each other or touch hands.

The person with the other member of family was coaxing her too beg to Kyle and he might give them some time together.

He is just out for ratings and has let his ego go to his head. Its not humour its not interesting drama its just train wreck tv/radio.

Perhaps Borat could take him hostage for some southern "pig" hospitality?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.