Wikiposts

kyle and jackie o

Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:39 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default kyle and jackie o

So, whats your thoughts on the questioning of a 14yr old about her sexual experiences on a lie detector by her mum that went horribly wrong this week?
IMO I dont care that Kyle and Jackies replies and handling of the situation were shabby to say the least. I reckon that they were way out of line bringing a 14 yr old on air to have such a discussion anyway!
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of
Default Re: kyle and jackie o

Originally Posted by squeezzii
So, whats your thoughts on the questioning of a 14yr old about her sexual experiences on a lie detector by her mum that went horribly wrong this week?
IMO I dont care that Kyle and Jackies replies and handling of the situation were shabby to say the least. I reckon that they were way out of line bringing a 14 yr old on air to have such a discussion anyway!
the mother is an arse for letting it go ahead, she had it all planned out.....I think Kyle is a tit but on this occasion it wasnt his fault
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

They're blaming Kyle and have taken the show off but the only one who should be in strife is the mother. How dare she submit her child to such an experience after what the poor kid has already been through. Totally out of order. The bitch is not fit to be a mother.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:47 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
They're blaming Kyle and have taken the show off but the only one who should be in strife is the mother. How dare she submit her child to such an experience after what the poor kid has already been through. Totally out of order. The bitch is not fit to be a mother.
that goes without saying I reckon!
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

that goes without saying I reckon!
Sorry, shall I delete my post
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:53 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair what kind of radio station allows something like that to go to air with such a young kid on there anyway

I think the radio station bosses and the girls mother all ought to be held responsible for this. Kyle and his mate Jackio were just the mouthpiece.

It's the kid I feel for. This has just added enormously to her already burdened shoulders poor bugger
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 1:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigH68
the mother is an arse for letting it go ahead, she had it all planned out.....I think Kyle is a tit but on this occasion it wasnt his fault
My thoughts exactly.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 3:38 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

I read somewhere that the live show had a 7 second delay so they could , the channel, have pulled it (I reckon)
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
I read somewhere that the live show had a 7 second delay so they could , the channel, have pulled it (I reckon)
Most radio stations run with the seven second delay, but apparently Kyle and Jackie O refused to have one on their show so they can't be sensored.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...63-662,00.html
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon that they were way out of line bringing a 14 yr old on air to have such a discussion anyway!
That is the crux of it . . . questioning a 14 year old child about their sexual experiences live on radio is nothing short of child abuse.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:51 pm
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

As a mother, the last thing I could possibly want to do is air my daughters 'dirty laundry' on radio!! I mean, why would you even want to know if your daughter was at it!!
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

ronanbrady will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
..........hit the nail on the head!!!

If a mother, knowing the turmoil the kid had went through, can put her daughter in such a position, you'd have to ask is this fit parenting???? The radio station probably tried being controversial but it has blown up worse than imagined. Kyle's slip of the tongue asking about experience was panic I feel, wrong words but said before any thought, IMO.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Kyle and jackie are so to blame - and also the radio producer who thought that questioning a minor on air was a good idea - even if they didn't know about the rape.

Sounds to me that the mother is too stupid to look after a child.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 1:31 pm
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

'Vile and Tacky Ho' have now been removed from the airwaves for a while - but no doubt only until the fuss dies down.

In my eyes the Austero network are responsible for child abuse allowing a 14yr old to be questioned against her will in public... just plain NOT ON.... (and yes the mother obviously has to take he share fo the blame for dragging her daughter in)

As far as I can see the rape aspect of this case is niether here nor there - its the mistreatment of children by the radio station thats worrying. Talk about *encouraging* bullying behaviour in teens!!
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Did the mother know about the rape? The radio station are typical journalists looking for a bit of sensationalism. Firstly, accepting a 14 year old to take the lie detector test and asking those questions but then to not cut the interview after the word 'rape' was mentioned. Idiots. Mother is a bad parent but that shouldnt excuse what the radio station did.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.