Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
ME TO CHAT AGAIN FRIDAY IF OH LETS ME (NORMALLY WORKS NIGHTS BUT OFF TILL SUNDAY )
HAVE A FAB WEEKEND :curse:
Speak soon then - have a great holiday and DON'T STRESS!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

sunny side will become famous soon enough

hi,

Just wanted to share some good news with you all.

We submitted our application online on 18th January 08. We had scanned the supporting documents more than the required quality so We just emailed them to the given email address.

We heard nothing for the last months but checked this thread regularly for feedback.

Yesterday we thought we would downgrade the docs again and attach online just to be sure that they received them all in time. But when we tried to attach docs it kept saying this.

----You cannot attach documents or files as your application has been decided. Please use the Query the Status of your application link to check the status of your application. ----

But then we had not sent any medicals or Police certificates so it can't be true. We went to the checklist page and found out that it still read as

-------Application received - processing commenced -------

But the good news is that except medicals for all of us others have been deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did not hear from a CO or no commencing further!!!!!! Strange!!!!

Just wanted to share this with you for your info and also to let you know that hopefully we will all hear soon from them!!!!

Good luck

Mari
Old Apr 4th 2008, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sunny side
hi,

We submitted our application online on 18th January 08. We had scanned the supporting documents more than the required quality so We just emailed them to the given email address.

We heard nothing for the last months but checked this thread regularly for feedback.

Yesterday we thought we would downgrade the docs again and attach online just to be sure that they received them all in time. But when we tried to attach docs it kept saying this.

----You cannot attach documents or files as your application has been decided. Please use the Query the Status of your application link to check the status of your application. ----

But then we had not sent any medicals or Police certificates so it can't be true. We went to the checklist page and found out that it still read as

But the good news is that except medicals for all of us others have been deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share this with you for your info and also to let you know that hopefully we will all hear soon from them!!!!

Good luck

Mari

Hope it is some good news about some happenings behind the scenes! From your previous posts it seems that you have applied for a 176 visa - is that right? I have heard that the 176's sometimes go quicker than the 175 visas. Soon all the sleeping busy bees on this forum will be awake and respond to your post to give their input of what they think has been happening with your application

Keep us posted! We like to hear that there is movement!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 7:31 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

hi,

Good luck

Mari

Hello I'm a little confused I'm thinking you meant all documents on you status page say decided and not deleted as I don't think deleted would be good, don't they normally say met when a co has looked through them and decided all is there that they need.

but I could be wrong so it could mean when you send off police clearance and medicals once approved you hear very soon

some of the others will be along who are in the know come on Mary and Fly Away
Old Apr 4th 2008, 7:35 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

On great note Fly Away Alan and George have given good news on the thread you started so the rumors are false visas will be granted as normal

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...51#post6160551
Old Apr 4th 2008, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

sunny side will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Initially it was a loooong list with birth certificates, passport copies, qualifications........ other stuff.

All those are not there now only medical, x ray and HIV tests are there.

Yes, I heard that 176 visa is quicker than 175 visa. I am hopeful that we will hear soon.

Thanks

Mari
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

OMG Yipeeeeeeee O/h's med's finalised this morning (they must be working Saturdays Bless them) Thank God I was so worried
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Beccie
OMG Yipeeeeeeee O/h's med's finalised this morning (they must be working Saturdays Bless them) Thank God I was so worried
So happy for your sake! We are going on Monday for our medicals thus taking it veeeeeery slow this weekend; so then our waiting game starts to get it finalized!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:25 pm
Loving the Sunshine

funshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant future

Excellent News!!!

Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vlooi
So happy for your sake! We are going on Monday for our medicals thus taking it veeeeeery slow this weekend; so then our waiting game starts to get it finalized!
Good luck on Monday hope all goes well for you its such a relief to get them finalised
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by funshine
Excellent News!!!
Thanks Funshine I was getting really worried for a couple of days but hey ho just the case officer bit to go now
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:52 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baby75
On great note Fly Away Alan and George have given good news on the thread you started so the rumors are false visas will be granted as normal

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...51#post6160551

Thank you!!!! There is a god

Hi,

Initially it was a loooong list with birth certificates, passport copies, qualifications........ other stuff.

Yes, I heard that 176 visa is quicker than 175 visa. I am hopeful that we will hear soon.

Thanks

Mari
Strange i thought on the second page of the status page they just list everything they want you to send and put 'required' next to it, then when you've been assigned a CO they start changing everything to 'met'. I didn't think anything disappeared

On the first page of our status page it just lists all the medical info and says finalised on the first line.

To be honest, i can't remember whether the page has changed since we first applied, it's been sooooooooooo long

Think i've lost the plot on this one

Great news, all that worrying for nothing!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi,

Thanks

Mari
Are you sure your looking at the right page? Its just the medicals are on the 1st status page and the other docs requested are on another?
Old Apr 5th 2008, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck on Monday hope all goes well for you its such a relief to get them finalised
WOOHOO!!! Great news!!

Originally Posted by mary1967
Thank you!!!! There is a god

Great news eh!

Strange i thought on the second page of the status page they just list everything they want you to send and put 'required' next to it, then when you've been assigned a CO they start changing everything to 'met'. I didn't think anything disappeared

On the first page of our status page it just lists all the medical info and says finalised on the first line.

To be honest, i can't remember whether the page has changed since we first applied, it's been sooooooooooo long:!
I thought that too! I'm sure it was never on the first page.

Are you sure your looking at the right page? Its just the medicals are on the 1st status page and the other docs requested are on another?
I thought that too!

Evening all, been out all day, (OMG I have a life!!) Back now though. LOL. OH talking about booking flights for Sept and just going for it - everything bound to be sorted by then.....
Old Apr 5th 2008, 6:55 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
WOOHOO!!! Great news!!

I thought that too! I'm sure it was never on the first page.

I thought that too!

Evening all, been out all day, (OMG I have a life!!) Back now though. LOL. OH talking about booking flights for Sept and just going for it - everything bound to be sorted by then.....

Think your OH needs a word with my OH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.