Irn Bru?

Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:27 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irn Bru?

Originally Posted by odyssey
The shorter the target, the lower the gun
Mmm no
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

grow up
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:32 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

grow up
I'll report you
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

try it - see where it gets you! You are outcasted in outcast land. Unless you tell your FRIEND that is !!!!

anyway, lets make up, I dont like to argue with you, I always try to support the small guy
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:41 pm
FREE TIBET

try it - see where it gets you! You are outcasted in outcast land. Unless you tell your FRIEND that is !!!!

anyway, lets make up, I dont like to argue with you, I always try to support the small guy
Madam i know not of what you speak,bring back Viv,she was funny
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

don't ever speak of that name in public, my life is in danger
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

No need for anyone to argue. Can we please put this whole thing to bed.

No-one gets special treatment because they are a Moderator's friend/partner/enemy/dog/cat or hamster. Mods are here to do a job and hopefully we can now get on with it.

If anyone feels this isn't true they can address it with Sue, and if anyone feels they want to throw allegations like that at me in particular, feel free to do so by pm and I will answer you there. I have rebuked friends on here just as much as I have rebuked anyone else; just because you guys don't always see things on the open forum doesn't mean things aren't being said behind the scenes.

Now if anyone is still interested in the original topic can you get back to discussing the foul tasting drink.........